Full Circle Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Full Circle Recruitment

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Full Circle Recruitment

Analyst Interview

Interview

These people got me an interview, however it was the one of the worst processes of my life. Throughout it, I was lied by two of their women. One of them kept unnecessarily praising me by saying: "Your a nice guy!" I found that utterly unacceptable, given that she was only saying that because I landed her an interview, leaving me feeling that is all I am good for to them. Would one sincerely praise a complete stranger like that? Would they have said that had I not got them an interview? No! Shows you how money-oriented and selfish they are.

As for the lies, I was told something about one of the manager's which was evidently false. Then, one of them mendaciously said that the client they are working with is not working for any other agency, even after I disproved them! The client actually told me in the interview that they lied to me and that agencies are typically dishonest.

You can do MUCH better than Full Circle.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Full Circle Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Went to 3 interviews with an external recruiter all in the Full Circle offices in London. There were quite a few applicants in the initial stage. It was an interesting process designed to make you think about the skills you have a career you want. Once this was completed 9 of us were asked to attend a week long experience at Full Circle - this showed my that it was an office and company that I could see myself working at.

Interview Questions

• What are the skills needed for a career in recruitment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Full Circle Recruitment (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I learned about the opportunity via a Rec 2 Rec which set up an interview in no time. An offer followed quickly, and I started ASAP. I met with management, who gave a good and realistic view of the business.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreditch, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Full Circle Recruitment (Shoreditch, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Was manipulative and wasteful of time. They gave hope to 10 of us and gave the job to 2 people. after the second round of interviews.
    They made us perform the maximum number of cold calls to perspective candidates for about 4 hours continuously at full tempo and then finally selected only the ones they anyway had a sweet spot to.
    Selection was not based on performance criteria, instead based on bias and favoritism.
    The company does not possess good values.
    The people working there at the base individually do possess those values, but the management does not follow them. So no use of big fat values that they keep mentioning about during the entire interview process and how the candidate must align to them.

After the first round of interviews, the selected members had to perform many group activities and a group expectation list was made, which was eventually not adhered to as they in the end said that why did you not pursue to find the answers to those questions since it was your expectation and you were meant to find out the answers.
    Not professional at all. Performed many many group activities involving individual and company values

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Full Circle Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a 3 step process:
    1) Formal one-day group interview if successful you would be offered a place on the seek long skills development program
    2) Week long skills development program and interviews ( this gives you a taste of what recruitment is like - what is it like calling candidates etc)
    3) 3 month Internship ( you have to achieve a set of KPI's ) ( Lots of training and skills development and mentoring)

Interview Questions

• How does recruitment fit into your career plan?

Why do you want to work at Full Circle?   1 Answer