Fulton County (Georgia) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fulton County (Georgia) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.9

Deputy Director Interview

Interview

Formal with restricted questions and clarifications to keep the process fair to all candidates. However, interview is not interactive because of those reasons. When interviewer provided clarification, he/she must ensure to provide clarification to all candidates to make the process fair.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience that are directly related to the job.   Answer Question

Health Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the same position twice because they ran it twice and both times I received the email notice that I was qualified. I was interviewed twice the second time that I applied and was told that I was the most qualified candidate. Finally it was down to myself and one other candidate and neither of us were chosen. I was recommended by OPS to be hired, and I was not even offered the position. Someone from another state was brought in and given the job. I think that there is something very unethical going on with the Sheriff's Department.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very straight forward and pertaining to the position.   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Online resume and cover letter submission through county job posting. Panel interview with 3 members of IT and one member of HR. Job offer received at end of the week.

Interview Questions

• All situational based surrounding position. Very straight forward and to the point.   Answer Question

Position's advertised salary range was $36K to $55K. I stated on my online application that $55K is my salary requirement for this position. After taking time to interview, they offered it at a starting salary of $36K.

Maintenance Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) in May 2016.

Interview

Once I applied it took about two weeks for me to be referred to hiring department after that it was about a week I got called in for interview. The interview was fine, I answered every question to the best of my ability.

Interview Questions

The only reason I decline the offer was because it was just a temporary position and no guarantee that it would be permanent. Wasn't going to leave my permanent job for something that wasn't...

Accountant III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fulton County (Georgia).

Interview

Interview process was not extensive, long and drawn out. Called the same day to inform me I was selected for second Interview. After second interview, call same day to offer job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a workplace conflict.   Answer Question

Arts Administrative Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

This process was years ago way before applying on line. I had to fill out an actual application and turn it in in person. It took about 2 months before I heard back. I received a phone call to set up an interview. Had the interview in July then it took about 2 months before I heard anything back and then I was hired and started working in Sept.

Health Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

the process was standard. they asked a deal of personality questions and job specific questions. I had to do a presentation. from call to offer it took about a month.

Interview Questions

• how well do you manage projects with multiple moving components and what tools do you use to stay organized?   Answer Question

Administration Assistance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fulton County (Georgia).

Interview

Not Hired.in person interview. 60 min away. 5 min of interviewing by a young 20 year old. Was polite and must not has been trained. Small office building that you have to search for. Waste of time

Interview Questions

• You are over qualify and too old   1 Answer

Planner I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton County (Georgia).

Interview

Initial communication past the application submission is through email to set up the first set of interviews. These are short, 30-minute sessions with immediate supervisors. The interview was structured with five questions covering attitude towards team work, what your interests in the job are, etc. Time was given for asking questions at the end of the interview.
    The office is similar to any other office, and dress code appears to by business casual.
    The interviewers were very pleasant, and the structured nature of the interview made it easy to follow.

Interview Questions

• A question was asked about a mistake made at a previous job and what was done to address it. It would be helpful to have examples on hand for similar questions.   Answer Question

Purchasing Manager/Contracts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I submitted and application and personnel department set me a letter and I had a one on one with the Director of the Deptartment .The interviewer knew what to ask to get the best canidate. The questions were pretaining to the job and I was familar with the job itself.

Interview Questions

• Not dificult but where do yourself in the next five years...in today's life style you really can't say   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, phase, I knew the position the county and that was that.