Furlenco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Furlenco

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Furlenco (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Fraud Company - Don't Believe Them

They scheduled my interview all of my rounds went well the very next day they came up with an offer which I agreed on. The HR called me and said she will release the offer within one hour I waited for whole day but they did not send. I called the HR in the evening she said there is a slight problem as their HR head has to fly to mumbai urgently and she needs her signature. I enquired more about this as I knew she was lying then she changed her excuse and told me she needs to have a discussion with the HR head along with the whole team regarding stocks they are offering me. I again told her that it can be done over conference call then she said the whole organisation is going through some policy change and I have to wait for the next two days. Next day I got offer from Amazon and seeing their unprofessional behaviour I had already decided that I am not going to join this company. She called me after three days only to tell me that they have freezed all hirings for the next 3 months because of some policy change which was an obvious lie.

I would like to tell everyone that please don't trust this organisation. They are very unprofessional, I won't be surprised if they roll out offer to you and while you are serving your notice period they find someone cheaper than you and on your joining day they show you the door. DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Furlenco (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process was so good and everyone is so supportive and understanding here. Process is time saving and you'll get to know more about company. Work culture is good here and supportive colleagues

Interview Questions

• About your pretty organization and why you want to join furlenco   1 Answer

Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Furlenco (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I'm really surprised that a startup has so many unprofessional folks working for the organisation. Interview calls kept getting postponed and in fact interviewers never called up based on scheduled calendars. I'm unsure how they are able to attract talents with this attitude. Millennials certainly would be turned off with this lethargic attitude. Least to say even HR folks share the same attutude

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were mere like an interview and did not turn up to be an engaging conversation thats typical in startup scenario.   Answer Question

Media Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Furlenco.

Interview

Had a direct manager interview. Interview process and questions were good but no response whatsoever post interview. "SEEMS" to me like they liked my ideas and used it but did not receive any intimidation regarding the same.

Inbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Furlenco (Pune City (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Good ...interview was average. First they shortlisted on the basis on GD performance ...GD topic was online vs offline marketing and then PI...was general HR interview...like tell me about company, about yourself, background , work experience, expectations, job location preference etc.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Furlenco in January 2017.

Interview

Uncertain interview process. It took around 2 weeks taking telephonic process.

I was called by 5 different persons and took my enough time. They had took enough ideas which they could retrieve from me and finally after calling to HR they said looking for somebody who is industry specific.

I wonder if they had considered only industry specific and why took further rounds, may be for taking business ideas.

User Experience Design Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Furlenco (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screening, assignment, and a lot of time to give a reply. You need to ask and follow up for the feedback and they don't even say why they rejected you. Such a waste of time interviewing.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Furlenco (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied for an Internship through a website, the interview process was arranged within a short period of time and I was given the option to choose my desire time for the interview , it was very good arrangement

Interview Questions

• Situational question and OOP concepts   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Furlenco (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got to know about the opening on their website and applied on the same day.
    HR called me up and scheduled the Telephony round with the QA Project Manager.
    Later, I was called for F2F discussions and the process was completed on the same day.
    First round with the Project Manager(same person who took the telephony).
    Second round was with one of the Full Stack Developers.
    Third Round was more of Managerial/HR.
    Final Round with VP-Tech. Detailed discussion and some insight about the Furelenco was given.
    Offer Letter was provided on the same day.

Interview Questions

• All relevant ques related to QA role.
      Manual Testing, Automation Setup using tools.
      Frameworks and how it can be improved.
      Writing Dummy TCs with Test Data sets.
      DB and Java ques.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Furlenco (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the interview took a really long time around 4+ weeks, apparently they need a week for doing everything.
    The take home project was simple, face to face interviews were okay don't really have any complaints.