Galaxy Theatres Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Galaxy Theatres Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

1.8

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Galaxy Theatres.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to schedule an appointment a day later. There were two interviews. Both managers were very nice and welcoming. Both of the interviews were quick and lasted less than 10 minutes.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulare, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Galaxy Theatres (Tulare, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

When I got to the theater, it took about 10 minutes for the manager to actually get to me. Once I stepped into his office, we sat there and began the interview. The manager that I got was on his phone most of the time and hardly was inclined in the interview. He asked up to maybe 10 questions and at most that related to how much change would a customer get back if he paid so much, etc.

Interview Questions

• How many years are you planning to work here?   1 Answer
    • If a customer were to buy tickets and the total was $11.95 and he gave you a $100 dollar bill, what would the change be?   Answer Question
    • Remember this order and recite it back to me. " one jumbo package with peanut m&m's, a Sprite, and large popcorn.   Answer Question

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Galaxy Theatres in December 2015.

Interview

The interview I took part in was very professional. My interviewer was friendly and thoughtful. I was asked a series of questions ranging from my thoughts about relevant topics to simple math equations. The process took about 15 minutes and at the end I was asked to read a "Theater Anouncement" to the hiring manager as if I were to read it to a whole theater of people. In all, it was a simple yet pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• If I am scheduled to work a Friday night shift, but i was invited to a party that night, would I go to work ?   Answer Question

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Galaxy Theatres in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a call the same day. An interview was set up for the next day, I brought my resume and report card but she didnt even look at it. Asked me 1 question which is why I wanted to work there. Very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Galaxy Theatres (Sparks, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

They asked you about your favorite movie and why. Not a job for an adult really. So it is what it is. I was 18 so I knew what to expect from it and didn't go in expecting more than the state minimum in terms of compensation. Whole process took maybe 15 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Galaxy Theatres (Carson City, NV) in June 2013.

Interview

Called 2-3 days after I submitted my application. Interview itself was fairly easy and I was hired on the spot. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and there were no hard questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the team?   1 Answer