Gaylor Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gaylor Electric Interview Questions

Interviews at Gaylor Electric

2.4

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gaylor Electric.

Interview

Very informal and conversational discussion mostly over personality type and your approach to problem-solving in a team environment. Seems like they just wanted to get a feel for how you'd fit into the company and what you're looking for as an employee.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gaylor Electric (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2018.

Interview

Phase one was a phone interview, then an in-person interview. Each interview was about an hour long. It was very professional, friendly and informative. The process as a whole was very quick and the communication amazing. I felt very excited about being part of an amazing company.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with traveling?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gaylor Electric (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with Chuck Goodrich who is the the President and CEO along with several other key management members. I was asked to present an overview of how I would suggest proceeding with business development in general.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you doubled sales in with your current company?   1 Answer

Director Level Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gaylor Electric in November 2017.

Interview

I was screened by a recruiter then scheduled a phone interview with the CFO. Interview was scheduled for 30 minutes, call went 45ish although I was called 5 minutes late. I had a decent enough vibe of the interview and was told that they wanted to schedule a face to face. The recruiter emailed me to set the date and I confirmed it. They cancelled the face to face with me just shy of 24 hour before the interview. They chose to go with other candidates. I am ok with this considering what I read here, but they should have never scheduled a face to face if they had reservations about me in the first place. It made them look bad and it made the recruiter look bad. I do respect that they didn’t want to waste my time and theirs, especially since it appears they were not sure about me in the first place. I wish whomever they hire good luck because it sounds like he/she has a ton of challenging work in front of them.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a question about my skill that a typical individual contributor role would normally handle.   1 Answer

Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gaylor Electric (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

bad the people didnt know what they were doing i had a not sogood feeling about the company this companyis a joke never been on such a weirdinterview not at all pleased at all

Interview Questions

• what my experience was in the constrction field i have experience with wire pulling running conduit and fire watching also   1 Answer

Apprentice Lineman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gaylor Electric (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a phone call then a interview. They asked me what I know and could do then dressed me up. Told me were my work would be and told me my start work date.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about powerline   1 Answer
    • What is a 3 phase bank for   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager/Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Gaylor Electric (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Discussed an open position and possible promotion from current job via phone. Drove up to the Corporate office and met with someone 1 on 1 to discuss the opening and growth potential.

Interview Questions

• Insight on where I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gaylor Electric (Dublin, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

As most do first you fill out recent employment history and skills you have used.
    I was interviewed by Clyde Rainey in Dublin,Ohio. He was profesional and courteous. He ask for answers to various situations related to ethics, honesty and job site intreactions for appropriate behavior.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Due to low job growth I could not get what I wanted but due to pw (prevailing wage) currenty its not an issue. but it does affect your paid time off due to holidays or vacation.