Genesis Summer Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genesis Summer Sales Interview Questions

2.1

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Two rounds of interview phone interview then 1 to 1 personal interview positive experience. A lot background information questions. Be Confident in answering questions. Whole process took 4 weeks.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genesis Summer Sales (Norfolk, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Multiple application after already submitting resume. Skills check, Pesonality/Customer service quiz. Background check. Phone interview first. Professional references required (their submitted form/questiond screen)before they would even schedule a face to face.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Genesis? Why do you want to work at this facility. What do you bring? Otherwise minimal questions asked. Stated my resume and years of experience spoke volumes. Also manager stated she had poled workers opinions who had worked with me on past. Seemed impressed with skills and experience, but entire process at interview seemed rushed, as though decision not to consider was already made. Note: 3 managers in last 4 years at this facility. This was second interview with this employer ( different manager), same hurried result. Interview time- 22 min.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis Summer Sales (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Received call from nurse recruiter the day after application submitted. Interviewed approximately 10 days later. I was toured the facility and met all staff members. Interviewed with 3 staff members who were working in the same office. Everyone was warm and welcoming. I would recommend them to my peers. I was sent a follow up email 10 days after the interview.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genesis Summer Sales (Elkhart, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

Briefly discussed my resume and then went on to discuss the job. We discussed the need to learn things quickly and how to supervise people. They expressed their interest but said they had other canidates to interview during the week. They would let me know if there would be a call back.

Interview Questions

• How did I see myself as a manager   1 Answer

Rehab Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Genesis Summer Sales (Charlton, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very casual. Anxious to hire during acquisition. Mainly talked about my experience over 26 years in the field and discussed areas of interest. Interview was very brief and interviewer was in a rush. Overall interview was pleasant, easy and quick. Application process is online and easy to complete.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about your job   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesis Summer Sales (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I traveled between 2 locations since they are trying not to have the person assigned to one building.I think this is due to make it easier to get people to float.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your accomplishments with a patient?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genesis Summer Sales (Portland, ME) in April 2015.

Interview

comfortable friendly the room was comfortable, the interviewers were not intense and I could tell wanted to remain a friendly group. I felt at ease with them all. I did enjoy talking with them all and am happy to have had the experience

Interview Questions

• what my goals are and how I planned to attain them. I was asked why did I apply there, and I told them that I enjoyed working with elders and rehab patents   1 Answer

I was offered another position somewhere else for better pay and benefits

PTA Interview

Interview

Met the dor and staff, very informative. I took a tour of the facility and was pleased. Everything was explained to me so there would be no surprises. Everyone was very professional.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterville, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Genesis Summer Sales (Waterville, ME) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. Once I had an interview I was pretty much gareenteed the position right then and there. Questions were easy to understand. They asked me why I wanted to work there. Also asked me which unit I prefer to work on along with that asking if I prefer per diem or part time. Every one is flexible and friendly. They really care about their staff.

Interview Questions

• If a resident gets combative what do you do?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis Summer Sales (Telephone, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

They didn't really dig deep. It was very quick and based upon my resume only. I was internally referred to them by the hiring customer. It was likely assumed that I was pre-qualified by the customer and a desired asset.

Interview Questions

• How soon are you available? Do you think you can do this job based upon the criteria emailed to you? I was internally referred to them by the hiring customer. It was likely assumed that I was pre-qualified by the customer and a desired asset.   Answer Question