GeoLogics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at GeoLogics

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GeoLogics.

Interview

Java technical questions, Software development methodologies, Agile Application Development. Test Driven Development. Sprint Planning, Feature Development and Issue Fixing.

Answers:

Agile methodology is an alternative to traditional project management, typically used in software development. It helps teams respond to unpredictability through incremental, iterative work cadences, known as sprints. Agile methodologies are an alternative to waterfall, or traditional sequential development.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Java Collections   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GeoLogics (Charleston, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

I was referred to a short-term Training project by a former colleague. Overall, the interview was pretty standard- nothing out of the ordinary.

It took ~3 months from the time the hiring manager said I was likely to land the job to my first day of work. Their client took longer than anticipated to approve the project.

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GeoLogics (Charleston, SC) in January 2014.

Interview

Very informal. There was a phonecall and then a general discussion. Resume was discussed as well as background. The specific role was discussed and interest assessed. It was very informal and easy going.

Interview Questions

• Overview of experience and background as it relates to clients/position need   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilo, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GeoLogics (Hilo, HI) in January 2012.

Interview

Since I would be working remotely for this position, and did not meet the manager in person prior to the hire, mine was an atypical interview process for the company. The normal process with a GeoLogics hire is 1 or 2 telephone interviews followed by a face to face. But for my interview, there were several phone interviews, some on line correspondence and a test search. My prior experience was full life cycle recruiting, I was interviewing for more of a sourcing role so the questions were more focused on sourcing and honestly, I should have filled this out back then because I don't really remember what the questions were but...I know for sure this was one of them

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in sourcing for positions in cleared environments and what search tools, techniques and databases you're familiar with   1 Answer