Girls Preparatory School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Girls Preparatory School

Sort:

Help Desk Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Girls Preparatory School (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

When they brought me in for my interview, they had gone over the time with the last interviewee and actually brought me into the conference room while the other candidate was finishing up. Unprofessional much?

It's very clear that the IT department at GPS thinks they are like Google or something with how much they grilled me about my background and my dedication to technology and help desk in general. When I wasn't being asked a barrage of irrelevant questions, I was being asked if I ran my own IT business on the side. I'm trying to find a primary job, you dolts, and you're asking me if I run a side business? The weird part is I think that counted against me because I don't have a side business.

We spent very little time talking about my actual experience and skills, he really just wanted to spend the time asking me ridiculous HR fed questions and then the rest of the time he bragged about himself and the length of time he had working for GPS. They also made it sound like they wanted to hire someone who would worship GPS, yet the person who worked in the help desk previously was only there a year and was leaving the school.

The whole thing was a bad experience and they weren't even professional enough to send me a rejection, of ANY kind.

Interview Questions

• Would you say IT is more of a job for you or something you do on the side as well?   1 Answer