Glentel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Glentel Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.7

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Glentel.

Interview

Complete sales based interview, generic behavioral questions. Overall experience in sales is a must, preferably in telecommunications. You will meet with a District Manager as well as a District Team Leader and explain why you are a best fit for the position at hand.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Glentel (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Started with typical questions like strengths, weaknesses, knowledge of the company, why you want to work here, experience listed on your resume then asked some technical questions. Not a difficult interview and only lasted about half an hour

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you about VPN, servers, networking protocol stack, etc   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glentel (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Hilarious, walked in and spoke for 5 minutes. Experience in wireless? Sold residential? Okay. *half hour later* phone rang got the job, second interview was very professional however with the DM. I did a background check and that was it, started the job and said goodbye to normal blood pressure, having a normal life and being respected and appreciated in a job position.

Interview Questions

• How many activations did you used to do?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Glentel.

Interview

3 part interview process. Management is generally internal. You start as a sales rep then assistant then manager. The length of time depends on how well you perform in sales, customer service, and team building. The first interview is with a manager, second a team lead, third with a DM. They take referrals, online applications and walk ins.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you had to learn at your previous job?   Answer Question
    • Did you ever have to break a rule?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glentel.

Interview

I applied online through a third party hiring firm and received a phone interview which was standard in way of filtering potential candidates with basic behavioral questions. The in person questions were more difficult. Make sure you know about the company history. If you are applying for a position within a department store, know that you are applying to Glentel and not i.e. Target.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Glentel (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Got a call from Glentel HR and scheduled my self an interview with a sales manager. It went pretty well then I was called for a second interview with the district sales manager. I got an offer to be a sales manager at an A store in Ottawa.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Glentel (Bridgewater, NS (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Standard interview. Not intimidating at all tho.
    The first interview was over the phone which came after the initial phone screening.
    The final interview was with the District Manager and a District Team Lead. Both were very personable and laid back.
    Was held at a local Coffee shop where the setting was comfortable unlike intimidating settings in an office.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glentel (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

un professional and un organized

Interview Questions

A friend told me who is current employee, he works 50 hours and gets paid for 35, if he complains manager will transfer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glentel (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, one with manger, one witha distict team leader and one with the district manager. they are looking for someone who is good at talking and can sell, its a a sales job

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Glentel (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

Got a call and had an interview , not much else to it . They will basically hire anyone with any sales experience so I knew I would get the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None