Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.9

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Global (Waterbury, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

first there was a phone interview, (this happened after I called their headquarters requesting the status of my application then regional hiring manager interview, and the interview with current store manager

Screenwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Global (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process starts out with a resume review. If the resume meets their standards they will email the person for a phone interview. If they are satisfied with the phone interview they will schedule a face to face interview with a manager. If they like you at the face to face interview they will call you for a final interview with several staff members. If that checks out, your in the company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview a week and a half later. The 1st interview was very formal, with regular and scenario interview questions. The second interview wasn't as organized, but I was required to give a presentation.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of Globals Mission statement?   1 Answer
    • What future goals do you have for the department and your career?   Answer Question
    • Why Global and Why this role?   Answer Question
    • How do you consume music?   1 Answer
    • In the past how have you gained PR attention for events or projects?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member?   Answer Question
    • What is your approach to managing multiple stakeholders?   Answer Question

National Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Global (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

My CV was found online by a recruiter who then put me through for the Interview. It was a very quick process. 1st interview was very informal and quite relaxed. I felt very at ease with the two people that interviewed me. I was mainly asked compatibility questions.

Following the second interview, I was given two briefs which I had to present. The first being a 10-minute brief asking to give 5 reasons why a "brand" should advertise on radio. The second presentation was to prepare a brief.

Interview Questions

• What difficulties have you faced in a previous job, & how did you overcome it?
      If you could be a brand what would it be and why?
      Why do you think you're a good fit for this role?
      What qualities will you bring to this role?   Answer Question

Digital Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two rounds, with management, they thrive off fresh new ideas so it's always good to come with some ideas of how you can contribute. Be innovative and think of things they aren't currently doing, or point out where their competitors have them beat.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation and there normally isn't much room to budge with pay.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Global (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

there were three rounds, all basic java concepts, then the communication round and hr round, the interviwers ask your comfort zone and dig deep into the concept your are compfortable, need to answer with lot of confidence

Interview Questions

• all the oops and java concepts   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Global (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Provide a presentation based around your favourite hobby then present ideas around increasing sales in the role that you have applied for. It was a very strange process, having had a phone interview I was being asked lots of questions without them giving me a chance to ask my own. Even during the interview they did not seem to want to tell me that much about the role and skirted around what I had asked. Very nice people but I sensed that neither of them had the authority to offer me the job. I was offered the job then 2 weeks later I was told that they were going through an acquisition which meant that there was a recruitment ban. I was never given the full story and they never got back to me. It was only through linkedin that I realised that the people that interviewed me had since left the company. Really disorganised and left me feeling very negative about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in radio?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

3 interviews with commercial director, then regional md. fairly relaxed and informal process, looking and experience and key character traits. Knowledge of the various brands important as well as sales ability. generally a good easy experience with a fast process into placement.