Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.8

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Global (Waterbury, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

first there was a phone interview, (this happened after I called their headquarters requesting the status of my application then regional hiring manager interview, and the interview with current store manager

Screenwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Global (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process starts out with a resume review. If the resume meets their standards they will email the person for a phone interview. If they are satisfied with the phone interview they will schedule a face to face interview with a manager. If they like you at the face to face interview they will call you for a final interview with several staff members. If that checks out, your in the company.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Global (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Provide a presentation based around your favourite hobby then present ideas around increasing sales in the role that you have applied for. It was a very strange process, having had a phone interview I was being asked lots of questions without them giving me a chance to ask my own. Even during the interview they did not seem to want to tell me that much about the role and skirted around what I had asked. Very nice people but I sensed that neither of them had the authority to offer me the job. I was offered the job then 2 weeks later I was told that they were going through an acquisition which meant that there was a recruitment ban. I was never given the full story and they never got back to me. It was only through linkedin that I realised that the people that interviewed me had since left the company. Really disorganised and left me feeling very negative about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in radio?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

3 interviews with commercial director, then regional md. fairly relaxed and informal process, looking and experience and key character traits. Knowledge of the various brands important as well as sales ability. generally a good easy experience with a fast process into placement.