Grasim Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grasim Industries Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grasim Industries

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grasim Industries (Bhopal (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1.Written ( Apptitude & Technical)
    2.Personal interview which include HR question and technical Question.
    Tell me about yourself, why you want to join, From where have you done your Industrial training , What is your project, would you like to do MBA after the job,what else you done rather than studies..

Interview Questions

• Q Simple HR & Technical Question .   1 Answer

GET-Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bharuch (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Grasim Industries (Bharuch (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

A technical interview comprising of basic concepts related to my discipline like heat transfer,mass transfer,pumps,compressors etc. i was also being interviewed relating to my awareness as regards to safety and environmental regulations. I was asked relating to my favorite subjects and also regarding the projects i carried out in my college. Also i was asked to give examples of my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have fixed compensation policy for GET. No negotiation possible there.

Intern Interview

Interview

Got selected from college on the basis of my cg

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagda (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grasim Industries (Nagda (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

First of all they took written test based upon normal enggineering questions including some general apttitude test. After this process there was a personal inteviews which was based upon general engineering skills and HR questions. After that placed students got offer letter and T-shirt of birla cellulosic fiber .

Interview Questions

• Where are you from and do u want to go for furthur studies?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be simple as u are..dont pretend any thing..CGPA also matters in selection.