Greenberg Traurig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenberg Traurig Interview Questions

Interviews at Greenberg Traurig

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Interview

The process was quick. I received an invitation for an interview after just one week after my application date. They made the process of scheduling the interview itself very easy and quick. The used a link where you chose your availability. The first stage was a phone interview with a very kind hiring professional that works internally for the organization.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Was scheduled to speak to someone one week after I went through the initial application process. On the day of my interview, 30 minutes before our scheduled meeting I was told that the position had already been filled. It was highly unprofessional. And the severity of the incompetence reflects poorly on the company.

Paralegal Interview

Interview

Short, effective, direct interview. Felt the need to be on my feet during all questions. Asked a few questions but then talked a lot about the position they were hiring for and the ideal candidate they wanted

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a deadline you had to meet at your previous job and how you handled it   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig.

Interview

They were very friendly. It was a little bit overwhelming, but overall had a good experience. I just don't think I was what they were looking for experience wise.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig.

Interview

The process took over two months and involved 4 interviews. Not once during the entire process did they ask if there would be any concerns in my background or mention that they make decisions based off of credit. They use a company called RAI to complete a thorough background investigation. In my personal report there were several inaccuracies, but Greenberg Traurig has already made a decision before I could respond. They extended an offer and then rescinded it a month later due to my “credit history”. I’m sure there are some amazing people that work here, but I would definitely think twice before applying. Their hiring process is highly unprofessional and could use a few changes. They couldn’t even call me to discuss the issues; everything was done through mail. I understand that every company has specific standards, but maybe they shouldn’t extend an offer before they do a background check if credit is going to be an issue. It seems that the only thing people like about the company are the people they work with.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Completely unprofessional. They don’t get back to you. I had the decency to tell them I was pregnant when I was offered an interview by phone. They of course said that was not an issue at all. I went for the interview and it went pretty well. It has been over a month and I never got an answer. I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago and they never replied. I am disgusted by companies that don’t have the decency to respond when you make an effort to show for an interview (especially when pregnant).

Marketing and Events Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Atlanta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

Although, I did not get the position, I had a great interview with this company. The woman I spoke to in HR was extremely insightful and very passionate about the company. She even called me back in a timely manner to let me know I did not receive it, which I truly appreciated it. These days many companies will not even give you the time of day to let you know you did not get the position. I would definitely reach back out to the HR person in the future should I apply to another job with the company.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

On Campus Interview. Interviewer gave a call back. Accepted and scheduled a date. Flew to firm and met with other attorneys for further interview. Met with 4 attorneys. Met each for about 20 minutes.

Junior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Atlanta, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

I had one screening interview over the phone with a recruitment coordinator , followed a week later by a Skype interview with a litigation support director and another human resources representative

Interview Questions

• Q: Talk about an experience when you had to balance multiple tasks at once.   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig in April 2018.

Interview

Process took about 4 weeks. I had a 25-minute phone interview. I had an in-person interview about 1 week later and due to the background check process it took about 3 weeks. The entire process from interview to start date was about 4 weeks.