Greenberg Traurig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenberg Traurig Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.6

Associate Interview

Interview

The attorneys were all very friendly. It was very conversational. We talked mostly about me and my resume. Nice office too. Right above grand central - very easy to get to.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig.

Interview

I cannot say anything about the interview process, since it is still ongoing. I hope to hear back from them by the end of the week, with a job offer and begin working by the week afterwards.

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig in September 2017.

Interview

Panel interview with 6 people in attendance. It was a different experience because they treated it more like a meet & greet...a conversation to get to know you and see if you fit in with the team. It was not intimidating or stuffy; at times it was very entertaining. There was a moment that I laughed so hard that tears formed in my eyes. At the end, I wondered if I was being considered for the position or if they were just humoring me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig.

Interview

There were several interviews for the position. The first interview was on the phone which I believe was the most difficult, as it was positioned as a basic screening but ended up being about an hour was questioning. The other interviews were in person with the people I would work for.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? Give an example of a time you had a miscommunication with your team.   Answer Question

Public Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The initial phone interview went great. The HR representative was very professional and friendly. The questions were typical and the overall feel was friendly and laid back. They called me for a second interview that necessitated driving 2 hours for a video conference call. The interview was supposed to be with 3 members of the marketing department. 2 of them were 15 minutes late and the third one was 20 minutes late. The questions were posed in an aggressive manner. All 3 members of staff were checking their phones during the majority of the interview. Many questions were asked multiple times as it was so obvious that they were not paying attention to my answers. Extremely unprofessional and rude. Immediately following the interview, I emailed HR stating that I was not interested in continuing the interview process due to the unprofessionalism exhibited by staff.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Unlike many of the large firms, they did not require a video interview or extensive skills testing prior to an in-person interview (with HR only). Very nice people and a really professional environment. This initial interview was pretty informal. They asked general questions about experience, skills and your interest in the firm. I did attempt to follow up about the application process about a week after my interview and never heard back, but that is not terribly unusual and I did not feel heavily invested in my chances given the informality of my interactions with them. It seems like a nice place to work, there seem to be a lot of long-term employees, at least in this office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; Tell me about how you multi-task and manage a busy desk, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig.

Interview

Interviewed with five people, first a phone vetting with a recruiter and then in person in two back-to-back interview sessions. First in-person pair was with the person that would be my direct supervisor and a colleague of his on his level. Second pair was two members of senior leadership. First pair of interviews were more in depth - asking standard questions about qualifications, asking for my level of experience in certain job-related tasks. Second pair was more personality vetting. Few questions, shorter interviews. The interview sessions were about two weeks apart.

Interview Questions

• Many questions asked about my experience related to specific requirements of the job. For example, what event planning experience did I have?   Answer Question

Case Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was emailed quickly to schedule a phone interview which lasted about 25 minutes. After roughly a week, I received another email asking to schedule an in person interview with a team of paralegals. The interview was a great experience that consisted of a lot of conversation and the paralegals were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your responsibilities and experiences at your current employer that can be used here for this position?   Answer Question

Office Services Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Got a call a week after applying and set up interview. Whole process took about a month. Everyone was very helpful and I was eventually hired. Great company overall.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Florham Park, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy process, scheduled through a job recruiter, and went in. After being questions by two attorneys, the HR person comes in and answers any other questions that you may have