Greenberg Traurig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenberg Traurig Interview Questions

Interviews at Greenberg Traurig

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

GT got back to me within a week of sending them my resume and I had an interview the day after that. The workflow coordinator that I was in touch with was very responsive and provided clear instructions on how the interview would proceed. My interview was in a corner conference room with a great view. I met the group shareholder, all three associate attorneys, and three of the paralegals there. Everyone was very welcoming and it was clear that they wanted to make sure I would be a good fit in the group

Interview Questions

• How did I think my background would fit into the practice group's field of law.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Straight forward, meet one and one and then with team members, not too long of time, went fast. Questions were typical and geared more about my experience and abilities, not a ton of info on what they were looking for. People were nice and it was a comfortable interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Tysons, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was not difficult if you are an experienced hire. Basically you are interviewed by the department that needs the paralegal. You will speak to shareholders and HR personnel.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with WestLawNext?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Florham Park, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy process, scheduled through a job recruiter, and went in. After being questions by two attorneys, the HR person comes in and answers any other questions that you may have

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (New York, NY) in October 2007.

Interview

Very nice interview asked me about my legal skills.

Associate Interview

Interview

The attorneys were all very friendly. It was very conversational. We talked mostly about me and my resume. Nice office too. Right above grand central - very easy to get to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with multiple associates to discuss the job qualifications and work load, however the hiring partner ended up only spending five minutes with me. I had a phone interview before I had the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to tell opposing counsel they can’t have an extension.   Answer Question

Junior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Atlanta, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

I had one screening interview over the phone with a recruitment coordinator , followed a week later by a Skype interview with a litigation support director and another human resources representative

Interview Questions

• Q: Talk about an experience when you had to balance multiple tasks at once.   Answer Question

Law Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig.

Interview

After submitting application, I was contacted by Human Resources to answer some questions regarding the application. I recieved a call back later that day, and we set up an interview for the following week. Interviewed with both HR and then the lead attorney for my department seperately. Received a job offer at the end of that same week. It took two weeks for background check to clear, so start date was set two weeks after offer acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Name your two favorite and two least favorite things about your last job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. HR was very helpful in answering any and all questions.

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

People were very friendly and obliging. I met with three different people on the staff and all three were engaging and very friendly. They offered me drinks, and made sure that I was comfortable. It felt a lot more like a conversation than other interviews have, though it did end up with a lot of information being repeated over and over since I met with 3 different people, one after the other with no briefing in between.

Interview Questions

• How do you see working at Greenberg Traurig enhancing your career?   Answer Question