Greenhouse Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenhouse Partners

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenhouse Partners (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Interview process was a very basic interview for an internship. Found the posting and emailed the hiring manager. She brought me in to interview and talked with her and associate located in Chicago. Questions were very typical Internship interview questions. She asked to tell a little bit about myself, background (work and school) and why you want the position followed by some situational questions about leadership and management. Length was really short. It was probably about 12 questions and lasted 30 minutes max.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenhouse Partners (Boulder, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Quite taxing and drawn out. Multi-part process over several weeks: Started with phone screening w/outside recruiter; followed a week or so later by coffee w/manager. They then sent me essay questions re my career aspirations which I answered in writing before coming in for full day of interviews with all managers. That particular day was followed by happy hour with several members of team. Next step would have been a half day working session with no indication they were even close to making a hiring decision. Oh, and in the middle of this, I received a call from a second recruiter about the very same position. She told me, "They're still looking ..."

Fortunately I received, and accepted, a good offer from another company that seemed like a better fit for me. Greenhouse Partners seemed to put a high premium on being cool enough to work there. May have a mild tendency toward "sweatshop."

Interview Questions

• Why are man hole covers round?   1 Answer

Associate Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenhouse Partners (Boulder, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

Multi-Part interview process.

1 - Resume + Cover letter
    7 - Happy hour with employees
    8 - Lunch with Partners

Greenhouse Scholars Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenhouse Partners (Boulder, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

Excellent interview experience. Staff put a great deal of time into planning a series of interviews, consisting of a brief phone interview, a semi-formal 1:1 interview, followed by a panel interview (split into a days' worth of 1:1 interviews). Process was very energetic, professional, and considerate of candidates' needs. Staff could not have been more welcoming or enjoyable to talk to. In a bad economy, this company still chooses to treat candidates with great respect and reverence for the employment process. Can't recommend them enough.

Interview Questions

• My favorite introduction consisted of "I like to approach this more as a conversation than an 'interview,' so please feel free to ask me any questions as they come up."   1 Answer