Group 1 Automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Group 1 Automotive

2.1

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Group 1 Automotive (Houston, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview was brief they offered the job. Asked me about myself and what I was looking for. Ensure me that everyone was friendly and helpful. Great communication and ensure there was room to grow in the company

Interview Questions

• Was I able to work full time   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Group 1 Automotive.

Interview

it was easy and over the phone, and had to do some assesment test to do. then i had to take a hair analysis for drug screening which took hours. Then i started the following monday with no training.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Group 1 Automotive (Lubbock, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

i came in filled out and job application Phil told to come in the next day, then i showed up we was very nice and structured and it went soomth

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Shade, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Group 1 Automotive (Maple Shade, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview by two individuals, I was asked about last employer my responsibilities, How many cars did I sell.Hobbies,likes,dislikes. family related questions. I was asked questions on how to handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make   1 Answer

Product Knowledge Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Group 1 Automotive (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I waited for 2 hours just to be seen for my interview. Interviewed with an amazing manager that tried to put me into sales. I wasn't interested but he actually was awesome and made it feel like it was a conversation rather than an interview. I was hoping he was the General Manager...sadly I was disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Why are you choosing Hyundai as a dealership to work for?   1 Answer

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Group 1 Automotive (El Paso, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Service manager called me for an interview and asks the basic questions. I was literally handed the job as long as I passed the background check and drug test.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Group 1 Automotive (Houston, TX).

Interview

Its quick. You called to meet with one manager then you will be asked to meet with others if they like you. Use standard interview practice and you will be hired. Beware if you have looking for an opportunity to make money. This is not it. Interview with other organizes and let this be your last resort if you are desperate. Like if your probation officer\wife is on you and you just need short term work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Group 1 Automotive (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

very thorough and easy to be comfortable during the interview. Long process after getting hired. Had to do a hair drug test so they cut a chunk of my hair

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratham, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Group 1 Automotive (Stratham, NH) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of filling out a long application, getting on a computer and answering a psychological profile interview, the sitting with a manager who will basically hire anyone that passes the computer interview and who can breath. The manager asked very few questions, was more interested in talking about himself and how many different car dealers he worked at. When I asked about how the job paid I was told 'you can make over a hundred thousand here' with our pay plan. Later found out that you'd be lucky to make half that and even after more than 5 years one of the best salespeople I met there only made 75 thousand and worked 6 days a week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in auto sales?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Group 1 Automotive (Rock Hill, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the old manager. He was great! Made me feel very comfortable and kept it simple. He asked some personal questions to get to know me. He shared about himself and then we talked about the job position. He explained why he thought I would be good for the position and asked if I was willing to learn.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this job?   1 Answer