H.B. Fuller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H.B. Fuller Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at H.B. Fuller in April 2017.

Interview

It was a 40 minute interview with two HRBPs. The process was traditional--was asked several questions that focused on past experience instead of behavioral questions. I was also asked to ask them questions at the end of interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H.B. Fuller.

Interview

The interview lasted about an hour. I was interviewing with the manager who I eventually worked for. It was a very traditional interview. The interview started with a brief tour of the building followed by a formal interview with basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you were stuck in a difficult situation, had to think on the spot, and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at H.B. Fuller (Aurora, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to my via LinkedIn. Company had person in position and wanted confidential search. Met via phone with HB Fuller HR. Interview went well. HR Manager said she would set up interview with hiring manager within the next week. No call or e-mail for the next month from HB Fuller. Sent e-mail to HR manager, no reply #fail. Five weeks after phone interview, recruiter calls me and says HB Fuller still interested in interviewing me. I declined. If your company gives a bad first impression to candidates, then the culture must be bad. I don't need their job, they needed my skill. HB Fuller #fail.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience implementing process and systems? How do you go about the change management.   2 Answers

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at H.B. Fuller (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Started with HR interview, than phone interview with future potential manager. The face to face interview with 4 different technical managers was scheduled for four hours. Some technical and behavioral questions and trying to evaluate how you fit the company culture. All people I met there ( including receptionists) were supportive, nice, helpful. It looks like great company!

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at H.B. Fuller (Aurora, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I had just become a permanent employee doing data entry. A CSS position opened and they suggested I apply, so I filled out the application and had a 15 minute interview with the manager. I found out a few days later I got the job.

Infrastructure Engineer - II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadnais Heights, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H.B. Fuller (Vadnais Heights, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter who found my resume on the job board Indeed.com. We exchanged emails as to when her and I could discuss the opportunity. We then had a 20 minute or so discussion about the position and that she would forward my information to the hiring manager. A day or so later, I received a call from the hiring manager and the next day received my date/time for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• The had asked if I had any experience with working within a Citrix environment.   Answer Question

Digital Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H.B. Fuller (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Was a great interactive interview with the director. Very detailed and took the time to explain the details of the position and the company. Very down to earth and honest. Very easy to talk to and interview with. The panel interview was great. It is always great meeting the people that youay be working with in the future.

Operational Leadership Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at H.B. Fuller.

Interview

Applied Online
    Phone interview with HR
    Phone interview with position owner
    In person interview at their HQ with 4 interviewers and an additional 2 phone interviews

They paid for flights, hotel, and taxi. Eat at the airport as there was no access to meals at the hotel unless you want to order delivered pizza. They did not offer to reimburse airport parking, milage, or meals.

Interview Questions

• What would your reports say about you
      What have you done to make your reports feel supported
      What would your reports say you could improve on   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H.B. Fuller (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Just simple behavioral questions (conflict, goal in 5 years,...)
    They were very nice in answering all your questions about the company or the position you applied for. I had 2 interviews with them, one was average length, roughly +30mins, one was pretty fast. They did not ask much about your technical skills, probably just wanted to see if you were the right fit for the group and qualified for the position

Technical Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H.B. Fuller in March 2015.

Interview

One-way Video Interview followed by an on-site interview.
    Since I'm don't really like one on one interviews, having the option to do the one-way video interview was very relaxing! Some of the questions allowed unlimited records for the answer (behavioral questions) while a couple questions only allowed two recordings before submitting (personal information). It was really helpful to be able to hear yourself at least once to notice the pacing of the answer as well as notice bad habits such as looking away from the camera and fidgeting.