HPM Building Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at HPM Building Supply

Sort:

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kapolei, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HPM Building Supply (Kapolei, HI) in January 2016.

Interview

Very complicated and confusing. Not a simple process....

First I had to meet with the General Manager then in order for me to be hired they had to update and post the position on the company website hpmhawaii.com. This took 3 weeks, then after that an additional 2 weeks for the interview process to happen.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to stay and continue to work if required to get a project done even though its 5pm?   1 Answer

R Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kamuela, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HPM Building Supply (Kamuela, HI) in August 2013.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process, interview with both store and retail manager. They ask the basic stupid questions everyone asks, like why do you want to work here. This is a fairly small town so there isn't that many places to work, but of course, you can't say that. You have to make up something that sounds good.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

HPM Building Supply Response

Jan 12, 2018 – Sr. HR Generalist

Hi! Thank you for the feedback on our interview process. I'm sorry that it didn't live up to your expectations. As you mention, it is a pretty small town so we work hard to try to find people who... More

Supervisor Health and Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilo, HI

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HPM Building Supply (Hilo, HI) in June 2010.

Interview

Pretty basic. There were two phone interviews with HR and an Operations person. Standard questions. Then a panel interview with the VP of Operations and Director of Facilities. Again, standard questions. They kept asking about relocating to Hilo even though I just moved from OR to Kona, HI. In the end, I don't think I got an offer because of this.

Interview Questions

• Are you considering moving if offered this position.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HPM Building Supply in January 2010.

Interview

Transparent