Hall Automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hall Automotive Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hall Automotive

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hall Automotive.

Interview

I had one interview and it took them about 5 days to contact me back for the job, which in my opioion is really quick. The only thing with that was when they called to say you got the job they also said the position dont start for another month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. I think that question is difficult for eveyone b/c its out of the blue and in an interview enviroment you want to discuss your previous jobs and accoplishments but the interviewer really just wants to know about you as a person.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hall Automotive (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was referred by another employee, who gave me the personal cell phone of his Manager. She asked me to come in and interview. I was early, and ended up waiting over an hour for her to see me. She sat me down and asked me almost no questions, and instead told me I could not get hired into the company and would have to go through a temp agency. She then told me to sit at the desk and take a personality assessment and ran out of the room. I did not see her again after I finished, but was told I would receive an email from the temp agency with another assessment. I received that email several days later and completed the assessment. I was again emailed several days later and asked to come in to the temp agency office and submit to a drug test in the office. After the drug test was confirmed negative, I signed paperwork.

Interview Questions

• I was only asked about my schedule and availability.   1 Answer

Service Central Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hall Automotive (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. I had a one on one with one lady in HR, then was asked to dial a number in her office to assess my phone skills. After that I was asked to go to the job site and interview with 2 of the managers.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of navigating multiple computer screens?   1 Answer
    • What is the best vacation you've ever been on?   1 Answer