Halogen Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halogen Network Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Halogen Network

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halogen Network (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

There was an excel skills test before the interview. Afterwards was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to stand up for the company in tough situations and pull through.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halogen Network in January 2011.

Interview

Weird. It is really a very unprofessional company. The new creeps from YouCast make it almost unbearable. The one is so inappropriate he would have been fired by any other company. However, top management is weak at Halogen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fine.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Halogen Network in September 2009.

Interview

Given random data to do analysis on in Excel. With very vague and unclear instructions. They also wanted to know what my current salary was, which they offered 10k less.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They didn't match the offer I was looking for but they said things such as, "You'll be making more than that within a year of being here"