Hamilton-Ryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hamilton-Ryker

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hamilton-Ryker (Madison, MS) in March 2016.

Interview

there basicly is no interveiw when you go the have you fill out the paper work to get hired. you have to pass your drug test if you do you start work asap. It usually take the 2 days for the whole process and takes a few hours each time. and if you have someone bring you thats don't going to the "interview" they will make them wait out the gate in the car for you mostly aacross the street and you will have to walk to and from the gate.

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martin, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hamilton-Ryker (Martin, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Only one interview, and referred by Goodwill career solutions. Met with branch manager and staffing coordinator, both were nice and interested in my former HR experiences. Very laid back, southern hospitality type setting.

Interview Questions

• Do you handle multitasking well?   1 Answer

Contract Review Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hamilton-Ryker (Nashville, TN) in September 2011.

Interview

Interviewed on phone, then in person at the job site. First with the senior director then with the project manager. There was an extensive background check add well, no drug screen.