Harwood Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harwood Center

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Harwood Center (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The interview process for Harwood Center was relaxed and comfortable. I felt at ease with my interviewer and the whole interview was very conversational. The process involved a phone interview as well as an in person one on one meeting with the Executive Director followed by a background check. Overall it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Harwood Center (Memphis, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

was told the interview would be with director and at least 2 board members, but it was the director and only one board member. Easy interview, typical questions. They liked my ideas & were writing them down saying, "yes" we will use this idea, or "we need to be doing this".

Interview Questions

• How would you raise morale with the employees. Without being able to see the budget, it would be difficult to answer. These employees want their 401K to be matched, and a raise. I think the teachers would like to see teachers who do not have licensure to either get licensure or get out. Also, it was the unlicensed teacher who caused the organization to lose all their state funding and many wonder why she still has a job there!   1 Answer