Hawk Elements Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hawk Elements (Memphis, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

It is usually a 3 step process but I only did 2. First part is a group interview with you and another candidate. Second part, you are taken to a location to see what you will be potentially doing followed by a one on one follow up interview. It was a pretty fast process. I applied, within 2 days was called in for an interview. After the interview, on the same day was offered a 2nd interview the next day. I am waiting on a response now, this is after 48 hours as mentioned at the second interview.

Interview Questions

Hawk Elements Response

Aug 31, 2015 – CEO

Hawk Elements strives to provide a positive work environment with different career opportunities for all that join our team. Hawk Elements is a reputable company that operates legally, ethically and... More

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hawk Elements in May 2015.

Interview

It was easy and laid back but was very impersonal did not feel like I was being interviewed more like interrogated. I did not accept the offer but I'm not going to say someone else shouldn't.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Aug 5, 2015 – CEO

Hawk Elements aims to provide a positive work environment that allows for professional growth for all our team members. Our interview process consists of three rounds of one-on-one interviews. We... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hawk Elements (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

seemed really rehearsed and a bit sketchy. went through two interviews in the same day and the interviewers had the exact same things to say. the job was not at all what it was described as and what i expected.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hawk Elements (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

The process went very well, however employer interviewed multiple people at one time. He was very cordial and was very descriptive in explaining job title. He was very laxed and explained the environment to be the same. The interview was more about u as an employee and sales person. Overall the interview experience was great.

PR Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hawk Elements in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was a bait and switch. Applied for a PR Associate and found myself in an interview talking about a completely different position. Manager have the excuse that everyone in the company starts "from the bottom" and they "promote from within". Manager also spoke the majority of the time and didn't really ask me about my experience. Needless to say I declined moving further in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Asked no interview questions. More so telling me about the company.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hawk Elements (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

Hiring is a three step process. First you go in for a one on one interview which is basicly them trying to convince you to work for the company. Next if he likes you he will send you to an "event" which is where the second person will interview you. Finally you will submit an essay.

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hawk Elements (Memphis, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

Shortly after arriving to the office, I noticed it was pretty dirty, seemed nobody had swept the floors in about a week.
    Individual interview.
    The interview is NOT for an entry level marketing position, they're looking for product promoters. They're looking for people that will be handing out free samples at any store, they are looking for someone who would do this for at least 9/10 months before even being considered for a different position).
    The person that interviewed me kept talking about what a great company they are, but if you do a bit of research in social media, they have multiple networks with almost no likes for the type of company they claim to be, nor they mention any of their "first class clients" (100 likes on FB, for a "leading marketing company" in the area, and an advertising/marketing company always spotlights their clients,especially if they're well recognized brands).
    I can guarantee this person has absolutely no idea how to interview and acquire talent, starting with the basics of creating a job posting.
    I should've trusted the other reviews I read on here and saved gas, because this was an incredible waste of time.
    If you're looking to spend about a year handing out sausage samples at your local grocery store/mall, this is the job for you. If you're looking for a job where you will be learning about Marketing, then I'd suggest you to move on.

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hawk Elements.

Interview

Felt like I was trying to be sold the position. My advice is ask plenty of questions about the job - base pay, travel allowance, and stuff that you would learn in an intro to marketing class to see if it would be a good fit for you. I got to stage 2 of getting to an event but wasn't given directions how to get there, just an address. Frustratingly lost in orange mound, I decided to turn around and head it home. Much of their marketing is word of mouth marketing but that style of marketing from what I learned in business school has changed in respects to their method.

Interview Questions

• want to make 60k-100k a year?   1 Answer

It wasn't real marketing in my point of view. It falls in the same category as tele-marketing and door to door marketing... were you stop someone from enjoying the time out of their daily lives, which is time they value to try and sell them something. Many times this can make a negative image on a brand.

Aug 31, 2015 – CEO

Hawk Elements is an interactive events and promotions company that operates on-site promotional solutions for our Fortune 500 clients. Hawk Elements has focused the last year on growth of our team... More

Marketing Trainee Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hawk Elements (Memphis, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a three interview process, the first was a group, the second was in store, and the third was over the phone. Pretty much every interview was the same it was more them telling me the pay structure and the promotion structure. It was almost like they were trying to get convince me to take a job with them instead of interviewing me.

Interview Questions

I was not a fan of the pay/promotion structure. I also heard varying things about the pay structure.

Aug 31, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback as we are always looking to progress our business practices. Hawk Elements strives to provide a positive work environment with career opportunities to all that join our... More

Campaign and Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hawk Elements (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was great short and to the point will tell you everything you need to know about the job during the first interview. The hiring manager is nice and energetic. Make sure you bring a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions

• what is one thing that you can bring to the team at Hawk Elements   Answer Question