Health Service Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Service Executive Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

3.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Health Service Executive.

Interview

Three members on the interview board,one of these was an independent non HSE employee. member. All three were welcoming and encouraging throughout. The questions asked were based on a detailed application form. HSE interviews are called competency based interviews - the forms are tedious and take ages to fill out. On the positive side they can really only ask about the answers you've given but they can ask for another example of how or when you demonstrated that particular skill.

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Service Executive (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by a 3 persons during 40 minutes in a structure manner. Process well explained at the start of the meeting, each interviewer having a specific area to investigate.

Interview Questions

• Please introduce yourself in a professional point of view.   Answer Question

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Health Service Executive (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

The interview was a very standard interview there were questions about myself and my background to start with. Later I was asked competency based questions for example how well I worked in a team, how I deal with conflict. then I was asked more specific questions about haccp standards. overall it was about a 20 minute process with no surprises or overly tricky questions. After the interview I waited for a letter in the post and was placed on a panel

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to deal woth a tricky customer   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Health Service Executive (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

interview was about an hour in front of panel of 4 people from different departments. a lot of general questions about leadership and management, Position wasn't managerial though... Interviewers were not very friendly, and it was common practice to stop you when they feel the answer is not what they want to hear.

Clerical Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Service Executive in June 2016.

Interview

I Applied online and approx 1 month later I was emailed interview date. I met with a panel of two who took turns with interview questions. They were both nice and also and
    Also answered questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the role of clerical officer? What do I know about the area of Hse that I would be working in if successful? How would I deal with a difficult co-worker and also client?   Answer Question

Basic Grade Physiotherapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Service Executive (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Lengthy application needed to be filled out, including past experience, CPD, and competencies. NB in the interview to give examples of what you did and how you achieved it, and what the outcomes were. A common question is how you deal with conflict.

Interview Questions

• What precautions would I take mobilising a patient post THR?
      Have I ever had to deal with a difficult patient - what was the situation and how did I respond.   Answer Question

Social Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Health Service Executive (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

The person must have a recognised qualification and a minmum number of years in management, and there needs to be experience in the specified job role such as with child or disability services. Interviews are done via a panel, and after selection Garda vetting and references checks.

Neuro Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Service Executive (Cork (Ireland)) in December 2014.

Interview

simple interview involving me and three others. they were the chief technician and the consultant neurologist and a final person from human resources. Interview was formal and direct with both technical and personal questions being asked to ensure i was the greatest man in the world.

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Service Executive (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

focus on a few main areas: your basic degree, basic training, cv experience. then expand to workplace accomplishments and short and medium term goals. discuss research.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salar is set by the number of years you have been working/training and the number of degrees you have.

Staff Grade Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Service Executive (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2012.

Interview

Tough. There are 3 or 4 Principal and Senior psychologists all asking you questions. There is often a bad cop interviewer who may try to catch you out or be extra challenging, perhaps to assess how you might respond to challenges in the role.

Interview Questions

• Did you get consent from this client   1 Answer