HealthTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthTech (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

Referred by personal contact, one in person interview and one phone interview. The interview process was very simple but they asked solid, thought provoking questions. Offer was made quickly and the HR department did a great job coordinating my start date, benefits, etc. There was no real training and I had to learn through observations and conversations. That was challenging.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the differentiators in HealthCare today?   Answer Question

Patient Account Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthTech (Plano, TX).

Interview

One Face to Face interview will 2 Managers, Asked me was I currently employed, which I was. Asked what were my day to day duties... One of the managers was happy I was already working in the system and asked me what I knew about the system. I told her everything i knew 2 days later i was offered the job. I accepted 4 days later ..worst decision I ever made in my life.

Interview Questions

• Did not ask any interviewing questions like i thought they would, the manager said she left her paper.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HealthTech in November 2010.

Interview

Got an interview thru a current employee. Interview was casual. Spoke directly to the CBO director about the position. No difficult questions. Just talked about my experience related to the position they were hiring for.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall anything other than standard interview questions. Nothing unexpected. Left the interview confident.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Really wasn't any negotiation. They just offered what they were prepared to offer.