Healthcare Consultancy Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Healthcare Consultancy Group

2.3

Sort:

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Consultancy Group.

Interview

Applied online and the next day received a phone call for a phone screening. A week later I received another phone interview from the manager of the department I was applying which lasted about 30 minutes. Was invited back for another interview on site and this was a nightmare, an absolute nightmare. Had to keep changing rooms every 10 minutes because they didn't have a dedicated room. I was asked to complete an excel quiz that typically took about 30 minutes and after 10 I was notified the interview was over because the room I was in was needed for a conference call. It was disorganized and overall a bad experience

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Tell me about yourself, etc....   Answer Question

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Consultancy Group.

Interview

The whole process was very unprofessional. The HR person was very late all the times, either in her calls or her emails. Had constantly to remind her to send a response. I wasn't invited for the actual in-person interview but did two writing tests: one took an hour (online test) and the following test took 3 days. After submitting the 3 day test I haven't heard from anyone for at least 5 days. I had to write several emails to get any response.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthcare Consultancy Group.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then a submission to the team to see if there is interest. I was asked to come in for an all day interview with 7 people (9am to 4pm). Exhausting, questions were back-to-back behavioral questions. The same questions each time. The interviewers were generally friendly, but at one point I wanted to stop the interview and say I wasn't interested.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Healthcare Consultancy Group (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Long/ tedious process... applied online, interviewed with 10 people over 8 & 1/2 hours... did not bother to provide lunch. Claimed they were interested, but they never followed up after completing the post interview application. They requested references, which all checked out and then they went radio silent after repeated follow ups... wasted 14 hours of my time

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Consultancy Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. Questions like "why would you like to work for the company?" and "tell me about yourself". Started out with a phone interview then in-person at their head office in NY.

Junior Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Consultancy Group.

Interview

I first heard of Omnicom Health Groups' through my alma mater. I received an email detailing Omnicom Health Groups' desire to increase its diversity and employ qualified candidates. After researching the company and available roles, I applied to a few positions I felt best fit my background. To my excitement not long after, I received an email from an HR Manager with HCG, inviting me to interview over the phone for the Junior Account Manager position. As I am already employed full time and I wanted to be mindful of the recruiter's time, I decided to adjust my work hours so that we could speak at a time that fell within normal business hours. I arranged to leave work several hours early so I had enough time to commute to a quiet place for the phone interview we scheduled. On the day we scheduled to have the phone interview, just 30 minutes before our phone call, I received another email from the recruiter requesting to reschedule our phone interview. As "life sometimes happens," I quickly responded with my availability. The recruiter thanked me for my flexibility and we arranged to speak about a week later. Again, I rearranged my work hours to accommodate our phone call and the day of, after patiently waiting for recruiter's phone call for 15 minutes, I decided to email her to ensure we were still scheduled to speak. She responded to my email shortly thereafter, apologizing and agreeing to call me in a few minutes. Not only did I never received a phone call, I also never received an apology for the blatant disregard of my time. If this is how prospective employees are treated, I can only imagine the manner in which HCG interacts with current employees and clients, because as the old adage goes, "How you do anything, is how you do everything."
    Complete waste of time!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Consultancy Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The recruiter missed our scheduled phone screen and then did not answer any follow up emails. I received an auto-generated email a few days later thanking me for my interest. Extremely unprofessional and an overall waste of time.

Junior Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Consultancy Group in August 2015.

Interview

Received a call after submitting my resume online. Had a short phone interview, typical questions, and was told they want to bring me in for an in-person interview but needed to speak with the hiring manager about this schedule and would call back. Never received a call back, had to reach out and was told the position was already filled. Needless to say I would not want to work at a place that they do not respect other's time.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Consultancy Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume online, was contacted almost immediately to set up an interview, set up an interview for about a week later, HR rep called me and reviewed my resume with me and discussed my availability, ability to relocate, and salary requirements. Afterwords discussed my availability to set up an in-person interview. Entire phone call was about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Expanding on experience listed in resume, why I am interested in the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Consultancy Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

submitted application online, then received email for phone interview. Phone interview was straightforward behavioral basically feeding me the answers. In person interview was strange and unprofessional. Had to follow up multiple times about next steps, ultimately they decided that they only wanted to hire someone who was able to start work the next week.