Heritage Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Heritage Centers Interview Questions

Interviews at Heritage Centers

Job Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heritage Centers (Buffalo, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

Met with 2 supervisory staff. Questions consisted of what experience and contacts I had and situational questions. Stressed the importance of organization, working well as a team and flexibility to handle numerous situations. They also wanted a working knowledge of the benefit system that is utilized for the population that we serve and how it affects the employment that I would be assisting those people in finding employment. Very cut and dry, asked specific questions and asked to add a bit more, but a pretty uniform interview.

Interview Questions

• What are various ways you stay organized at work?   1 Answer
    • What contacts do you have in the community to assist others in finding employment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered position, it was a promotion for me, the salary was take it or leave it, no room for negotiation.

Interview

About ten situational questions. Strengths and weaknesses, why you chose this field, how you build relationships, where you see yourself in the future. Lasts about an hour. There will be written questions.

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heritage Centers (Buffalo, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

They called me and asked about the position I applied for and told me there were also other spots . We scheduled an interview and I went in with the next week

Interview Questions

• What would I do in a ---situation.
      All kinda of situation questions   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Heritage Centers (Buffalo, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Asked basic non-profit DSP questions. Was very straight forward and allowed proper time for explaining. Went into OPWDD specific questions and detailed their on-call policy. Stressed about a drug free work place and was awesome to see the level of care that they want from and for their employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to take the lead during an absolute emergency and how did it pan out?   Answer Question

Respite Cre Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heritage Centers (Buffalo, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The process went very smoothly. This was my first interview, so I was nervous, but they made the process easy and I heard back in a timely manner. I am also impressed to say that my references were contacted. I think this is an important, and often times overlooked part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• You are in a store with your client, and they have an emotional outburst. How do you handle this situation?   Answer Question