Hill Air Force Base Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hill Air Force Base Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hill Air Force Base.

Interview

Was invited to on-site recruiting event and sat down with multiple section chiefs to discuss their work. Was invited back for one-on-one interview where I was basically told I had the job.

Environmental Management Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hill Air Force Base (Provo, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

I have worked with professors, and was told about this job and to talk to the grad student who is supervising. We talked about schedules and goals. He seamed to like me and what I am planning on doing with my life, so I got the job!

Interview Questions

• They asked what my future goals are and how long I would like to work here.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hill Air Force Base in January 2014.

Interview

Horrible interview process. You walk into a room with 3-6 people. They hand you your questions and you have 15 min to respond to all of them. They aren't allowed to interact with you or ask you questions. They just sit quietly and write down everything you said.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based interview questions. Answers need to be in the S.T.A.R. format   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I was contacted first by phone and also via email to interview with HAFB. They were very friendly and looking for good engineers. They said government work wasn't the most challenging but it was secure. The interview was more convincing me to work for them than it was me convincing them I was the right candidate.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearfield, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hill Air Force Base (Clearfield, UT) in July 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by two individuals, one is my current boss, the other was from personnel.

Interview Questions

• What was the most significant achievement from your previous job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hill Air Force Base in April 2009.

Interview

Government. Standard.

Interview Questions

• What was the most significant achievement for your previous job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not too easy since it's a government job.