HiringBooster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HiringBooster

2.3

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HiringBooster (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. A recruiter contacted me and explained the entire process upfront for the recruitment job. Then I was convinced to go there for the interview. She asked me so many thing regarding my passion

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to act quickly without any data.   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canterbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HiringBooster (Canterbury, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

The day stated at 8am .... I was given 1 hour to prepare for my case presentation. I had 3 interviews - behavioural interview, case interview and presentation to a partner. The interview last about 2 hours. Case interview was tough and they want to see how well you know your industry. The presentation was to test not only your presentation skills but also whether you could come up with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at hiringbooster?   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HiringBooster (Vadodara (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

IT Recruiter Interview. Had a phone interview asking if I was still interested in the position. The corporate recruiter gave me some details as to the position that I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• What make you interested in joining Integrity staffing as IT Recruiter?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HiringBooster (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online for a Technical Recruiter position. I received a call the next day and had a small phone interview. After-which I was sent some testing information. The tests comprised of Typing Speed and Accuracy, a word section and an excel section. I received a call the next day and was told i passed all the sections and…

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a student tried to hug you?   1 Answer

Client Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HiringBooster (Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I sent in an online application, and received an email from the recruiter within a couple days. It all happened pretty quickly then, where I spoke with the recruiter for a bit. I interviewed at Bangor, UK in October 2016.

Executive Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HiringBooster (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There was a technical interview and a non-technical interview. The person conducting the technical interview was very matter of fact. The person conducting the non-technical interview had a more pleasant personality.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress at work?   1 Answer

US Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HiringBooster (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed withing days of each other. Basically, very laid back atmosphere and very friendly staff in the office. Phone and email reviews and easy office visit to submit credentials.