Hollister Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hollister Incorporated Interview Questions

Interviews at Hollister Incorporated

Associate Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Libertyville, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with hiring manager.
    Had a second phone interview with HR and then had final interview at corporate HQ.
    Interview was half a day long (meeting with potential co-workers,hiring manager, HR).
    Asked about resume and experience.
    People friendly but didn't seem prepared with questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?
      What are your strengths?
      What are your short term goals?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Libertyville, IL).

Interview

-Initial call with a recruiter
    -1st round of interview with 3 people
    -2nd round of interviews with 2-3 more people
    -After the 2nd round was over (a week or so later) - a work personality and comprehension test had to be taken online
    -Once the work personality and comprehension test was passed an offer was presented both over the phone and then formally received one in the mail

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in this industry?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked in a regulated industry before?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Libertyville, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Recieved an email from HR. Phone interview with Recruiter. Then an interview with hiring manager. Both interviews were very pleasant. Hiring manager was great. Thought I might get a 3rd interview but never heard back. Sad face.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Libertyville, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Initial screen with an executive recruiter and a lunch with the VP. In-person interviews with three business leaders and a meeting with two peers. Executive assessment through a third party. Final interview with CEO.

Interview Questions

• The company values and culture are very important, so I was asked about how that fits with my own personal mission from several different angles.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Libertyville, IL) in June 2019.

Interview

50/50 - was fast and not very professional talking about the management. HR was great. Hope so next time will be better. Management I thinking should be more professional.

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollister Incorporated.

Interview

Pretty relaxed, conversational - questions did not stray to much from the norm. Went through resume, couple of behavioral things - a lot of emphasis put on service commitments outside of study.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Incorporated in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter. They were the best part of the process. Phone interview with Manager of the position. In person interview with six people over the course of 3 hours. The in person interview was far too long and involved. Team members who I interviewed with (non management) were not prepared with questions. I met with IT and answered questions, but unless you spoke in tech language, they were confused. Too many hands in the pot with a ton of focus on culture and not enough on skills.

Interview Questions

• Name the top three things you would like me to remember you for?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with various HRIS systems?   Answer Question

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Incorporated.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and was contacted by email within a week by the recruiter for a phone interview. The interview was your basic phone screen, and the recruiter told me to expect to hear back in a week if the hiring manager would like to set up a phone interview with me. Never heard back. Sent 2 follow up emails to the recruiter. Nothing. Very disappointed in the lack of professionalism of the recruiter, which made me realize this probably isn't the type of company I would want to work for anyway.

Interview Questions

• the basic, "discuss your experiences"   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Libertyville, IL) in December 2018.

Interview

I had a very positive experience during my series of interviews at Hollister. It was clear during all the interviews how passionate everyone is about the company's mission and vision and they take great pride in building such a great culture. From day one I felt incredibly welcome and valued.

Interview Questions

• Each face to face interview had a slightly different format.
      Hiring Manager - skills/experience and fit for the team
      HR - Cultural fit
      VP - wanted to gain a deep understanding of experience, personality (right fit for team) and future potential/goals.
      CCO - Cultural fit and more about 'getting to know me'.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

This was from a few months back. It was a pleasant interview with typical questions regarding the position. They basically want to see how well you react adverse situations and your ability to deal with customers in a friendly manner. After applying online, I was offered a phone interview the next day. Then I was offered first round of in-person interviews. Then it's followed by a second and third round. The first round involved three people that came in one at a time to interview you.

Interview Questions

• Out of any of your work history, what was the most difficult moment?   Answer Question