Hong Kong Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hong Kong Airlines

Sort:

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hong Kong Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Contacted via email to come in to the station to meet with the manager. Once arrived the station manager and her assistant start ask you to introduce yourself and describe your experience. Than they ask some questions about whether you know anything about the company. They tell you about the set up process for the new and first station is US Los Angeles and go over general job duties. The process took about 30 minutes than after that HQ in HKG contacted me with a Skype interview and ask about some airport operations questions.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with the airport authority and CBP at LAX?   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hong Kong Airlines in January 2016.

Interview

took 3 months—first interview by ground swrvice manager which lasted for 30mins then after 1month HR interviewed by skype. Then wait for oather 2 month to get offer..very slow process

Interview Questions

• describe the job did before and theunderstanding of airlines   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hong Kong Airlines (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2018.

Interview

video interview
    then group discussion
    the process is quite easy, it takes around 1 month. Applied online, then will receive a link for video interview, around 3 questions, consisting of Eng, Canto, Mandarin
    after that, short listed candidate will go to ground discussion, just around 1 .5 hrs.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hong Kong Airlines (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

I applied online then received email regarding video interview very soon. Some questions are technical while others are just common situational questions. As I did not expect asking technical questions, I was not performing well and I think that was the main reason for not proceeding to the next stage.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hong Kong Airlines in August 2014.

Interview

Group discussion
    16 ppl divided into 2 gp taking about Taiwan political. But they don't really listen to you. Then suddenly ask you to hand in all documents and arm reach. If you dont have all things then byebye. But even you bring all, they still ask you go out of the office. We just hesitate whats going on, then they phone some of us to in to have a writing test. Rmb check their history!
    Then we leave after a hr, we think it shd end. But suddenly phone again, final interview in same day!
    Ask job nature of FA. The interview is a bit mean.
    Then waiting phone or email.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hong Kong Airlines (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2016.

Interview

Starts off with arm reach then introduce yourself in a group using Puthonghua, an HR representative will walk around to listen. After the introduction within the group resume was collected, I was asked told "you may leave now" right away.

Human Resources Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hong Kong Airlines in June 2010.

Interview

First of all, the department manager asks about my past experience and she gives me a briefing about their company.

Human Resources Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hong Kong Airlines (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

There was at first a written test and later a one-on-one interview.
    The written assessment was in English and requested my suggestion to improve employees' lateness at work from an HR practitioner's perspective. The one-on-one interview was with the HR manager, who asked mainly about my past, relevant experience and examined my confidence in the job that I was applying for (HR Officer in Recruitment team)

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hong Kong Airlines (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2018.

Interview

A video interview with 3 questions in total. Answer in 3 languages respectively. You have 2 minutes for each question, and around 1 minute is given to read the questions. The last one is about logical question, a picture is given.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hong Kong Airlines.

Interview

I applied for the position through the formal channel, received an email inviting me for a video interview. The video interview - Three questions in total (Cantonese, English, and Mandarin)