Hope-Beckham Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hope-Beckham Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hope-Beckham

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Hope-Beckham in February 2013.

Interview

They start you off with a 15 minute phone interview, and then a face to face interview a few days later. The atmosphere is laid back. Three people interview you. The questions were straightforward. The hardest was the third part of the interview. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a period when you had to make your best judgement.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hope-Beckham (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Standard interview- phone then in-office, if you do well. Looking for people who want to learn and grow in PR industry and have strong writing skills, require writing samples with application. Bring portfolio if you have one.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions for PR. Why are you interested? What do you expect to learn? Why this company?   Answer Question

Vodafone Discover Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hope-Beckham (Milan (Italy)) in November 2013.

Interview

Initially i had an interview with one of the HR representative at some job event. Then i was called for the assessment day in milan at Vodafone Village. Meanwhile i was asked to do the online SHL test. Then on the assessment day there was a group discussion which later on followed by 1:1 interview with HR.
    I am still waiting for their reply, I got an email that there are no current positions according to my profile, But since they needed a number of employees, so its confusing for me..

Interview Questions

• What do you say is it a good idea if vodafone launches 4G?
      How do you handle Pressure?
      Some questions about educational and professional background..
      Answer Question