Horton Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Horton Group

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horton Group

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Horton Group.

Interview

They asked me when was I available. I stepped into a project that was already a moving train. So they needed a warm body to replace someone who just left. I jumped in and did the work.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my skill set.   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horton Group (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I met with 3 people. One of them was the boss. We spent most of the interview brainstorming ways to work together. I thought it was fun and exciting to be able to create your own role. But once I was hired I realized I didn't have a defined role but a lot was expected of me from ideas that had been thrown around during the interveiw process (working in the coffee shop, secretary, assistant to sales). I spent a lot of time creating the position.

There was a lot of turnover at the time so I did hear their frustration with previous employees. That was awkward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable working strong women?   1 Answer
    • They asked me to present a proposal for what I would do for a client problem they were having.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horton Group.

Interview

Had to wait 30+ minutes for my interview. I wouldn't have minded waiting if it weren't for the fact that the owner forgot I was coming in. It felt like Miss America. I was expecting questions about my experience and all that. I saw the owner grab random people in the office to interview me and they all seemed confused and were clearly improvising the interview as we went along. It was like trying to play Whack-a-Mole without any moles. How can you answer questions and sell yourself when everything is so scattered?

Interview Questions

• The owner actually told me about an issue they were having with one of their clients and asked me how I would fix it. He was obviously trying to get ideas because they were out of ideas.   Answer Question