Hotta Liesenberg Saito Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hotta Liesenberg Saito

Hotta Liesenberg Saito

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito

Interview

On campus interviewed by a manager, followed by on-site interview with another manager and partner. Not hard. It was very casual and conversation orientated. Combination of behavioral questions and technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you choose audit
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito (Indianapolis, IN) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview in HLS took me more than one month. The interview process divided into three parts, manager, senior manager, and partner. The whole process took almost two hours. I used skype to interview and stayed online when the interviewer changed. Most questions are behavioral questions and easy to answer if you know your resume well, except for one technical question (not hard to answer too). Japanese is not required, but I think Japanese will be a plus at there definitely.

Interview Questions
  • How to do the adjusting journal entry for overstated revenue?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito (Indianapolis, IN) in Nov 2017

Interview

I applied for the position and had a Skype interview with them. The interview lasted about 2 hours. The first session, I interviewed with two associates. And then the next session was with the manager. The questions weren't hard at all. Just general questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are the journal entries to record depreciation?

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito (Torrance, CA) in May 2016

Interview

Just send resume and set up interview since there was referred by someone who works there. I had 5 interviewers and no test. Later, they started to test at interview for basic accounting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito (New York, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

I applied the position online. One week later, I was informed that I got the opportunity of a skype interview. Senior Managers of HLP is friendly. No professional problems were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

The interview focused almost entirely on personality questions just to see whether you fit the company and asking whether you are ok with lots of business trips. The interviewers (Partner, Senior Manager, Manager) were all very friendly and happy to answer any questions. My interview was entirely in Japanese, but some staff don't speak a lick of Japanese so don't worry too much about that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed