Hotta Liesenberg Saito Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hotta Liesenberg Saito Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotta Liesenberg Saito

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hotta Liesenberg Saito

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview focused almost entirely on personality questions just to see whether you fit the company and asking whether you are ok with lots of business trips. The interviewers (Partner, Senior Manager, Manager) were all very friendly and happy to answer any questions. My interview was entirely in Japanese, but some staff don't speak a lick of Japanese so don't worry too much about that.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard, nothing technical   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied the position online. One week later, I was informed that I got the opportunity of a skype interview. Senior Managers of HLP is friendly. No professional problems were asked.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito (Torrance, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Just send resume and set up interview since there was referred by someone who works there. I had 5 interviewers and no test. Later, they started to test at interview for basic accounting.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position and had a Skype interview with them. The interview lasted about 2 hours. The first session, I interviewed with two associates. And then the next session was with the manager. The questions weren't hard at all. Just general questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the journal entries to record depreciation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hotta Liesenberg Saito (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview in HLS took me more than one month. The interview process divided into three parts, manager, senior manager, and partner. The whole process took almost two hours. I used skype to interview and stayed online when the interviewer changed. Most questions are behavioral questions and easy to answer if you know your resume well, except for one technical question (not hard to answer too). Japanese is not required, but I think Japanese will be a plus at there definitely.

Interview Questions

• How to do the adjusting journal entry for overstated revenue?   1 Answer