Hydraulic Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hydraulic Supply

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hydraulic Supply (Sunrise, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

it is a 2 part interview
    1st part testing questions math and looking for parts in their part book
    and if they think you are a candidate they will call you for a second interview

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths,weakness quite an intensive questionnaire like 5 pages   1 Answer

Director of Southern Region Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hydraulic Supply (Sunrise, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by HR and had an initial phone interview. Shortly after the phone interview I went to the corporate headquarters for an interview with HR. About 2 days later HR called me to asked me to come in for a second interview with some members of the Leadership team. A week later HR called me to come in for another interview with some other members of the leadership team. The had questions that were written and they followed that format. After, the leadership team took me and my spouse out to dinner. The entire process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• They had a lot of questions regarding my sales strategies, my management style, if I was detailed oriented, how I organized my day, and they asked to give them several examples of what I have done in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fairly quick. They offered me more than what I asked, but I did not negotiate my vacation and they have a very antiquated vacation policy. I was not to get any vacation time until my 1 year anniversary and then the time would be prorated.