ID Media Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ID Media Worldwide Interview Questions

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ID Media Worldwide.

Interview

The phone screen call went very smoothly. The recruiter simply asked me to explain my experience/confirm my resume. I came into the office for an in-person interview the same week as the phone screen. With the in-person interview, I was interviewed by 2 people that I would potentially work with. Both interviews were very conversational style, which made me feel comfortable. The interview was focused on my experience relevant to the position I was interviewing for. I did not receive any questions meant to trick me, and this section of the interview process also went by smoothly. The next day I got a call from the initiation recruiter with a job offer.

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ID Media Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very well coordinated. I was contacted a few days after I applied online and spoke to the recruiter who was very friendly and knowledgeable and was able to better explain the role and company to me and answer all my questions (there were a lot ha). I was then invited into the office to meet with some team members. They were also very nice and it was helpful to learn more about their day to day experiences working at the company.

Unfortunately I didn't get the job but the entire process was very professional and I will definitely be applying to future roles at ID Media as it seems like a great place to work.

Assistant Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ID Media Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, application was received 2 weeks later. Human Resources representative sent email to schedule phone interview. HR personnel was in New York. ID Media rep asked basic interview questions regarding the advertising industry, specifically related to ID Media and the Assistant Media Strategist, entry-level position. Interview lasted 10 minutes.

Questions were straightforward, but interviewer did not ask me if I had questions. Again, phone interview only lasted 10 minutes. I am a people person, but the ID Media rep did not sound people-oriented. Based on my experiences with phone interviews this was the worst phone interview I have ever encountered and I'll just say that before I become an agency critic for a living.

Interview Questions

• Do You Know What We Do?
      What is Media Planning?
      Tell me About Your Work Experience? Is it Freelance?
      What Are Your Career Interests?   Answer Question

Assistant Media Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ID Media Worldwide.

Interview

I first had a preliminary phone interview to go over my current work experience, if I had the basic skills for the position, and about the salary. He went over the company during this as well. I then went in to meet with two different people for the teams that were hiring. I had to take a quiz before interviewing to make sure I had the reading and math skills for the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too unexpected. They were friendly and asked questions about past experiences. Behavioral questions were asked as well.   Answer Question

Senior Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ID Media Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was great, applied online and a recruiter contacted me over the phone. Then met in person and met with the managers and VP. The hiring process took about a week, I was contacted within the same week.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about ID Media   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not too much negotiation. They had a set salary in mind.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

E-mail, phone interview, In person interview ( Math Test (easy- Percents) Proofreading some sentences (average), Writing (just about yourself and how you are a good candidate) Talk with recruiter, and then met with two people on the team

Interview Questions

• Question basic, How do you deal with stress? Tell me about yourself and experience, basics   1 Answer

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ID Media Worldwide (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

I received a call from HR a month after I applied online and did a phone interview. After the phone interview, i received a call back the next day to come in for an in person interview with two directors.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with advertising or media buying?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate at all

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ID Media Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Recruiter initially reached out. Interview process (multiple interviews) was very streamlined. Met with different members of prospective team, which helped assess if I was a good fit for the company and vice versa.

Negotiation

They met my salary offer.

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ID Media Worldwide (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

met with hr and several key members of the team. overall questions fairly common and seemed interested in what I was looking for in a job. liked SVP who gave me a personal tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• what would i do if I knew I was not going to finish an important deliverable on time   1 Answer

Negotiation

fine

Operations Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ID Media Worldwide in December 2008.

Interview

Everyone is pretty sharp in this company and expect you to be able to understand things fairly quickly, friendly and hard working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate but it's worth trying if you have prior experience in a similar trade.