IGS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IGS (Mechanicsburg, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

Very upbeat and positive interview process. Started with phone screening interview with HR/recruiter followed by face to face sit down with the recruiter to review more personal questions and to fill out a personality quiz. She then handed me off to the branch manager who gave me a detailed rundown of the job description to test my interest as well as my capability to grasp the position that lasted over an hour. Was offered the job via phone the next day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. They were more interested in personal questions and filling in details about the job and the company.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IGS (Dublin, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Speed dating style, 5 interviews. 10 minutes a piece approximately and mainly focused on personality and past experiences. Nothing too technical but looking for someone who knew their stuff. They focused a lot on what my resume was, but they want to see you apply it directly to the position instead of what you're the best at.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment are you looking for?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGS (Dublin, OH) in May 2019.

Interview

I started out my interview process with IGS and had a great phone interview with the recruiter. I got two in-person interviews and completed two design challenges. Then I was told that the job was put on hold and would be split into two positions. I was told I was a great candidate and that I would be a great fit for the company and team. They also said I would not have to resubmit and go back through the arduous process, but rather that I would continue where I was. The recruiter told me they would know more in a few weeks. I never heard anything, so I followed up. I had to reach out multiple times to the recruiter just to get a response that nothing had changed. This happened a few times. Then I saw one of the jobs I was interviewing for, posted. Radio silence from IGS. I even reached out to another recruiter to check on the status for me and was ignored. I thought IGS was a good company and treated people with integrity. Turns out they just ghost candidates and don’t care about people.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGS (Akron, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Very basic, the company will take anyone for sales. Basic questions to make sure you have the motivation to work. No skill requirements, if you want high pressure sales at low pay this is the job for you.

Branch Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was contacted by email and was invited to do a video interview. After the video interview a send interview done via web. I waited about four days then received an offer.

Branch Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGS.

Interview

Phone interview first. In person interview second. Then another phone interview. Then after waiting about a three weeks before they emailed and said they were still doing interviews I kindly withdrew my application. It was the most unprofessional experience I have ever encountered with an HR department. Especially after the ridiculous amount of interviewing they make you go through for a basic entry level position.

Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGS (Dublin, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via an IGS HR Partner via LinkedIn. We connect for a brief phone call that led to two on site interviews with the team. A few days after the final interview I was made an offer and accepted.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGS (Dedham, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met two team members if IGS Energy at a job fair. They were both great, very personable, down to earth and easy to talk to. We arranged that I would come for an interview the following week.

Interview Questions

• The sales manager and her colleague basically went over my resume with me and we talked about my qualifications in terms of working for the company. They were both very professional, friendly and really nice people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was normal. I was told to apply online and the company website and asked to go to a lab for a pre employment drug testing.

Sales Intern Interview

Interview

There was only one round of interviews and the 2 employees from the sales team were extremely nice and helpful. They were laid back and didn't try to make you feel interrogated. It was more a process to find if you were the right fit for their company.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question had to simply be are you a competitive person and explain why/why not/to what extent.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at IGS (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

There were a lot of communications tests, along with sales pitch practice and training, there was also an IQ test, along with meeting the CEO, district Managers, and team leaders, I worked very hard for the opportunity and will do the same wherever I interview.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to lie to a customer for a sale?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IGS.

Interview

Sat down with three managers. They took turns asking about my previous work experience and the different projects that I had worked on. Didn't get overly technical, mostly just wanted me to talk about software development principles.