IIT Kanpur Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IIT Kanpur Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

3.4

PhD Student Interview

Interview

filled up the form and shortlisted for interview. They announced the interview date and was present there. then interviewed by experts panel. they were very friendly and cooperative. best is to contact with profs then appear in it.

Interview Questions

• i am asked only from my core subject and why i choose iitk.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIT Kanpur (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Creative thinking in interview is not appreciated. They just want the answer as they know, no creative solution to the problem is appreciated. The interviewer seems to be not at all interested in any creative solution to the problem.

Interview Questions

• Make 720 by the help of six zeros   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IIT Kanpur (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I got a interview call by mailing the professor who I wanted to work with. Interview was scheduled after 4 days. Very basic questions of digital Communication, Wireless Communication and digital signal processing were asked. It was a positive experience. The professor was quite friendly and asked me before what I wanted to work on and asked me questions accordingly.

Mtech In Control and Automation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIT Kanpur.

Interview

Due to delay of train i reached campus at 12 midnight,They provide accomodation 24/7 whatever time you go.out of 76 shortlisted candidates through gate,46 attended while reporting.Depending on the preferences they will allocate a slot for interview

Interview Questions

• 1.Given a graph and asked to find derivative and its double derivative
      2.basic questions on bodeplot and rootlocus
      Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IIT Kanpur (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

only one tech interview and they asked basics of control system and bode plots. Go through the corresponding subject and read the basics of the subject and be confident about what you say. Don't answer any question whose reason u don't know

Mtech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIT Kanpur (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

i got admission in RF and mirowave specilization.they asked most of the questions from electromagnetics and transmission lines . intially interviewer asked me the area of interest i told emt.then they asked questions on emt only like plane waves,snells law,distornless condition,transmission line diagram,phasor form of maxwell equations.interview takes about 20 minutes

M Tech Admission Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIT Kanpur (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for Control and automation at IIT Kanpur.They asked me questions on Control system to draw inverse bode plots,sampling theorem.It was easy but one has to go prepared before attending any interview.Try to revise complete gate syllabus or atleast the b.tech syllabus of respective Program.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions on Control system to draw inverse bode plots,sampling theorem.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IIT Kanpur (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed IIT kanpur in May 2014. On that day the conducted a written test also from which they shortlisted few students after that they conducted interview. After the interview they have selected 3 students for the final shortlist.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this research associate job?
      What have you learned from mistakes on the research associate job?
      What challenges are you looking for in this research associate position?
      Describe a typical work week for research associate position?
      What is your biggest weakness?
      Why should the we hire you as research associate position?
      1 Answer

Best Company to Learn and Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IIT Kanpur (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

technical interview and finally promotion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Best to work on environment is excellent

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIT Kanpur (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

written test followed by the interview