IMG Artists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at IMG Artists

Booking Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IMG Artists (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied directly responding to a listing on their website. About 3 weeks later they responded and asked I come to their offices for an in-person interview. I sat down with the two Booking Managers the position would be supporting. They were a little intense, but it was a overall a cordial and professional conversation.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to describe what I did at an older job on my resume, an internship I had in college.   Answer Question
    • Asked me which artists of theirs I was personally a fan of.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IMG Artists (New York, NY).

Interview

Great interview experience, multiple members from the division sharing the interview process. All employees were kind and genuinely interested in my resume and application. I felt that the list of questions were meaningful and helpful in selecting the correct candidate.

Interview Questions

• What are my current career goals?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMG Artists (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick one-interview for internship, was offered job. Interviewed with two members of the team well in advance of the internship starting. It was pretty painless - if only they were all like that!

Interview Questions

• There weren't many difficult questions, basically just the normal get-to-know-you ones. They asked me what I knew of their roster and the company as a whole.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMG Artists.

Interview

Received an email inviting me to an interview. The HR department as well as my interviewees were kind, reasonable and professional throughout. They were very accommodating yet fair and I have no negative points about them.