IRCTC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IRCTC Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at IRCTC

Assistant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IRCTC (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

College Campus

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IRCTC (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Wirtten (aptitute, general knowledge and technical) + Technical interview + HR Interview,
    Overall quiet the interview process was quiet intesive and the number of appicants was huge.
    Questions were asked mostly from systems: OS, DBMS, Networks etc.
    The want people who know how to use an OS and they will get you to work on
    their own softwares.

Interview Questions

• Color of the wall behind me.   1 Answer

Assistant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IRCTC (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview started with an interview followed with an group panel interview. Seven people consist in the panel interview each of them asking different questions, as student of Hotel Management questions dealing food was asked."What is the ratio between dal and rice in Idly?" question was asked.Question on current affairs were asked and even questions on situations? In an interview always be active, confident and jolly.

Interview Questions

• As I am in a service sector so I have not faced any technical problems but problems which I face is with the supplies who do not provide materials at right time when required.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations but an positive smile in the faces of the panel interviewer. For considering an offer one should always negotiate about the salary and facilities provided by the organization.

Assistant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IRCTC (Bhubaneswar (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Campus selection