Ihda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ihda Interview Questions

2.6

Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ihda (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

I meet with Olga the Help Desk Supervisor, who explained what the job was and how your day goes.
    I also meet with Christine of HR, who explained, the company mission.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to be here? Was asked by Olga
      Why do you want this job was asked by Christine.   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ihda (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process was relatively smooth. Open House interview which was about an hour with a member of the HR tesm, a few weeks later the in person interview that went for about an hour with the department manager and finally a call about an offer which took 7-10 minutes.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ihda (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone screen with the HR person. I was then invited to an in-person interview, where I had three separate interviews. First I met with the HR person again, then I met with the head of multi-family, and finally I met with two of the other underwriters and potential teammates.

Interview Questions

• Have you experienced a time when you had to train yourself to complete a task or project?   Answer Question

Loan and Portfolio Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ihda (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy going, very behavioral and fair. Based on past experience. Wanted to know why I was interested in the position and how I could help improve the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for IHDA?   1 Answer

Web Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ihda in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online.Got a call from IT department.Phone interview was quite normal.Questions were asked based on resume.After one week,I was called for personal interview at office.First round was Hr interview.General HR questions and questions based on my resume.Next 2 technical rounds.Questions were based on previous experience.Knowledge on specific skills measured.Some behavioral questions were asked

Asset Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ihda (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

At first it was an HR lady that interviewed me, and she was very friendly. She opened up the conversation without making me feel nervous. Then after the HR lady interviewed me, the 2 managers came into the the room and interviewed me. The entire interview took about 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have to handle something you have never done.   Answer Question

Hhf Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ihda (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

After submitting an application and calling HR to follow up, I had a short phone interview asking me to reassert the items on my resume. At the end of the phone interview they asked me to come in the following week for a full interview. There was one hour with HR and one hour with my current team. A couple weeks later they called with an offer and a start date.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ihda (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Initially, I thought I would interview with the Communications Director, but I interviewed with other people who had/wanted different things. Person didn't want writing samples, but took easy writing test, which focused on IHDA and the governor. Interviewed with people in upper management who were friendly, yet stressed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about affordable housing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ihda.

Interview

It is important to go in dressed well. Another tip to win the internship is to be personable at all times and be considerate. Be genuine and thankful for the oppuctunity of an interview with them.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength? I was prepping for what is my weakness the whole time.   Answer Question

Negotiation