Ilfc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ilfc

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Ilfc (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Met with several people at the site from the department I was looking to work in. They met with me one by one. Asked questions about my background and my work. Lots of personality based questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ilfc in January 2012.

Interview

I had a technical interview for business analyst position in ILFC. They asked me the question about the differences between business requirement and technical requirement. Then they asked me about the differences among MS SQL Server version 2000 with 2003 , 2005 and 2008. At the end they asked me about the main sub systems for CRM.

Interview Questions

• The differences among different version of MS SQL Server (2000, 2003, 2005 ,2008)?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ilfc in January 2011.

Interview

Met with a recruiter. Recruiter referred me to HR. Met with HR, includes a spelling test (list of 30 words spelled either correctly or incorrectly, if it's wrong, you write the correct spelling. Not difficult, but gets tricky. Words like "managment" "apparent". Then fix punctuation in a couple of sentences, select correct word to use in a sentence (its vs it's, principal vs. principle). Write a thank you letter on behalf of your boss to a client who gave him a gift.

then had a panel interview, met with the assistants first. They asked basic stuff about my resume and told me about their experiences. Then met with a few of the executives. Interview wasn't really structured, they only asked me a few questions regarding my experience, my background, etc. There were no situational questions "what would you do if...." "tell me about a time when..."