Impact Orlando Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Impact Orlando

Sort:

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Impact Orlando (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position online and within 3 days, I received a phone call for an interview. I arrived the next day to a lobby full of people. That was my first red flag.

I waited an hour and a half before I was called back for an interview. The questions lasted for less than 20 minutes when he told me that he would love for me to come back for an interview.

The next day, I showed to for a second round and waited for ten minutes before I was called and led outside. That's when I met the "corporate trainer". She asked me a few questions before she told me to get in my car and follow her to the nearest restaurant. Red flag number 2.

That interview lasted for 30 minutes before she sent me back to the office for my final interview. By this time, I was completely turned off by the whole process.

In the end, I was hired.
    I then left 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between indirect and direct marketing   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you possess that would make us hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't take it. There's no negotiating! You're 100% commission and they fail to tell you how being paid works. It's like pulling teeth!

"management Training Bs" Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impact Orlando (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Its a multilevel marketing scam. They're going to tell you to come to second round and third round and make you feel "special" but in reality the more people they hire to do their "door to door" sales the more money upper management makes. You are MUCH better off bagging groceries at Publix or Wholefoods than working for companies such as this one. I emailed them and canceled my scheduled second interview.

I asked him how many employees worked for this firm to which he replied 20. I then asked how many people he had hired in the past year and he froze for a moment and replied, "whats the relevance to that question". He couldn't give me an answer/estimate, but its just an indicator that turnover is really high.

If at anytime during an "interview" you feel like a company "really wants you" be cautious as its prob a scam. I've had real interviews and there is a difference between a good interviewer and sleazy salesman telling you that you can make "6 figures in less than a year". What they don't tell you is that they have 0 benefits, pay for their own office, receptionist, etc. Their salary is 100% dependent on the number of people they have working below them.

Pretty sure this is a company that works under SmartCircle.

Interview Questions

• none, they don't care they'll pretty much hire anyone stupid enough to work for them.   Answer Question