Independent Living Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Independent Living Association

Direct Care Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Independent Living Association (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

A group interview process but similar to speed dating. You meet with an interviewer for a few moments. My interviewers were the House Supervisor and Area Coordinator from Mulrooney. They were very friendly and informative very welcoming, but its very deceitful they are in no way this way when you actual begin to work with them.

Interview Questions

• What type of places would you take the clients for community inclusion? Community inclusions are trips to take the clients on into the community such as the movies, concerts, the park, shopping, eating, etc. Things they would enjoy but people tend to take them to places the staff would enjoy ie the mall   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Independent Living Association (New York, NY).

Interview

I was asked about my background, things that I like about the current site, what I would change. The conversation was very relaxed and amicable. I learned that they will be spending the next 1 to 2 weeks interviewing other candidates and would call if they would decide to move on with my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• What would you change on the site and how would you approach it?   Answer Question