Indian Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indian Navy Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

3.1

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Bhopal (India)).

Interview

It is conducted at Service Selection Boards of the Armed forces at various part of the country. First is a Screening Test which includes Qualitative aptitude, Psychometric analysis and Perception. Once you clear the Screening then a Five day procedure starts including Physicals, GD and tasks and Interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Your self, Your family and your interests?   1 Answer

Cadet At the Training Academy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview process i called SSB or Services Selection Board. It consists of four parts, viz., psychological, general knowledge, physical and group tasks.
    After the written assessment, you get a call for interview. Interview lasts for about five days. If you get selected, you have to go through a medical check. Thereafter, you get a call based on the merit list

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Blair (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Port Blair (India)).

Interview

Lips and Bond's, one has to keep his mind fully free. What you know please tell. Be confident and smart don't ever show your cleverness, otherwise the person in front of you will screw up your screening

Interview Questions

• How can you see the world?   1 Answer

UES Entry Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Navy.

Interview

Just had a GD and personal HR .GD was very informal,we can choose any topic of our choice and then we discussed about 25 min nearly, we were the lengthiest.Then about 45 were selected.

Navy for B TECH(SSC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Guntur (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

on the November 4th 2016 the navy came to the collage of kl university .The process start with pr-placement talk .After completion the process begins at first they divide the group consists of 15 members all with same branch.The interview is based on GD,TECHNICAL &HR .

Interview Questions

• GD:women and men are equal.
      TECHNICAL:Only based on your core subjects.
      HR:About the Indian states,union territories,borders,positions of politicians.
      1 Answer

Commissioned Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

good and pleasant experience. through university entrance scheme
    !.gd on general topics
    2.personal interview
    after shortlist
    3.SSB SELECTION PROCESS

BE PREPARED WITH 1. CURRENT AFFAIRS (EG. HOME MINISTER )
    2.COASTAL STATES
    3.TELL ABOUT UR SELF

UES PILOT Interview

Interview

The initial screening was scheduled at Hindustan College of Science and Technology, Farah. The Process was as follows:
    1. They showed their presentation on Indian Navy. There were three Officers : one Captain and other two were Lt. Commanders. The Captain mainly took over the podium to show us the "Life in Indian Navy".
    2. We were divided into a group of 10 people and each group was allotted a group no.
    3. One by one each group was called for the Group Discussion.
    4. We had group discussion on two topics:
        a. Are current films corrupting our Indian youth?
        b. Is nuclear war the end solution for Pakistan?
    5. Lastly they asked some Gk questions.

The results would be announced after a month.

Sub Leuitinent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Kochi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Fort Kochi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The selection includes two round on the same day.
    1.Group discussion on well-known topic
    2.Personal Interview
    --------------------------------------
    GD was good and we got topic "Social media-Boon or Ban" among 16 from our group 8 were selected & out of total 320 appearing students almost 60 were selected.
    --------------------------------------
    PI is as easy as were defining yourself as we do in daily life.

Interview Questions

• 1.What is your name? define its meaning.
      2.Why do you want to join defense?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Chennai (India)).

Interview

i applied through my college. whole interview takes place in two days because of large participation otherwise only one day generally.
    it consists of two rounds. Group discussion followed by personal interview
    Gd topics are general topics...easily one can do...be confident and sure about what you speak
    Personal interview: they only asked twp questions Tell me about yourself??
    and Why do you want to join in navy??
    be prepared with these questions..
    Good luck

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join in navy?   1 Answer

Short Service Commission Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process took 1 day.
    As there are more number of applications from our college they have visited our campus.
    The process begins by a brief introduction about navy and followed by group interview and group discussion together as there were many people.They have asked about tell me about yourself and group discussion topic is Facebook and whats app is a boon or bane, results will be declared after a month, so waiting for the result.