Innovative Client Connections Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innovative Client Connections Interview Questions

Interviews at Innovative Client Connections

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innovative Client Connections (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

It was very confusing, and misleading information, I’m not sure why the emails do not provide the correct informative and the HR managers are hard to get in contact with

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Innovative Client Connections.

Interview

Very short interview, 5 minutes or less. Their job description is completely incorrect saying you will be helping with marketing but will only be doing in store sales. Very misleading especially for students

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Innovative Client Connections (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got an interview set up for first thing the next day. Arrived a few minutes early the next day and did some on-line research on the company and everything it takes to do the job and sell myself to the person doing the interview. I knew about the company and what it does as a whole.

Interview Questions

• Are you an easy learner. Ready to learn about our product and everything it takes to sell such?   1 Answer

Sep 9, 2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kentwood, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Innovative Client Connections (Kentwood, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

FAIR WARNING - This company has deception job postings - don't fall for the bait and switch. I applied and was interviewed for a marketing manager role. This job posting was purposely deceptive. It is NOT a real management position. It's simply a LOW paying sales position that is deceptively titled. The job description never listed anything to do with sales, but that's all it is...SALES. I drove 90 minutes to Kentwood, MI where in the interview, they stated that you will have 8 weeks of management training. This "so-called" training is standing for a 8-10 hours a day selling Direct TV and AT&T cable services at Sam's to the members of the club. It's NOT a management role. It's entry level sales position. There is a very low base salary with commission after a high minimum sales target. You've been warned. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you're a right fit for this role.   Answer Question

Dec 4, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We always appreciate feedback. Here at Innovative Client Connections we try our best to ensure that a potential applicant is aware that we only... More

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Innovative Client Connections (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

You willl be brought in for a total of 3 interviews granted you pass each step. The first will be with the manager, the second with a team leader and the third the manager will offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for growth?
      How do you manage stressful situations?   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Interview

Applied online, got an email the next day to set up an interview, before I even had the chance to call and schedule one, they had sent another email and then not 20 minutes later they called to set up an interview. The HR Rep over the phone was very nice, asked a few basic questions and told me they were everything I was looking for for the role. We scheduled an interview for the following day.

The following day the HR Rep called to confirm that they were excited to meet me at my scheduled interview time. I thought "Wow, these people are on it"

I arrived to the building approx. 10 minutes early, filled out what appeared to be a paper application (just incase you didn't have your resume, which I did...but still had to fill out the paper).

A gentleman at the front desk asked for my name and told me to go sit at a table to fill out the paper. There were other individuals there for an interview as well all sitting in a lounge.

I waited and waited and waited and finally 40 minutes after my scheduled interview time I got up and left. Not a single person had acknowledged the fact they were clearly running late or had overbooked interview times. The WORST experience I have ever had. Trust your gut, don't apply for the position or continue on with the interview process.

I knew something was off from the beginning with how persistent they were. All their good candidates are walking out the door. Be respectful of peoples time, especially when they are taking time off of their current work schedule. I am not that desperate for a job to wait 40 minutes for an interview and still not be called back.

Run Now!

Interview Questions

• So....is it a reasonable drive for you?

The lady on the phone asked me this (first question out of her mouth)   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Innovative Client Connections (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

3 round process. Very strict on professionalism. Very clear about what they do as well as what they want. If you don't fit the criteria, it hard to get called back for the position

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are a people person, with a great work ethic, and great attitude?   1 Answer

Aug 31, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We appreciate your positive feedback as we continue to better our company.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Innovative Client Connections (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Very easy they ask you a couple of questions and give you a three interview process and take you out into the "field" which is just a retail store and show you their process of what they do on a daily basis

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kentwood, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innovative Client Connections (Kentwood, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was excellent. Yhe recruiter responded to my application very fast and I had an interview within a few days. The 2nd and 3rd round interviews was done very professionally.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about what was my goals and was I interested in management.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Innovative Client Connections (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

They are basically serious that you're motivated about a career. A lot of questions about growth with previous employer. I left with the impression that if I personally work hard they will take a chance on me.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to training others? Be able to answer that.   1 Answer