Interaction Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interaction Recruitment Interview Questions

1.9

Hgv Driver Interview

Interview

Tell me about yourself - the dreaded first question. Here the interviewer wants to know primarily about your employment and educational history. It's a good idea to have a copy of your CV handy.
    Describe your current role and duties - or describe a typical day - this can be a hard question to answer. Just what is a "typical day?" To help - refer to your current job description and make a note of your daily tasks in a notepad. You might be surprised at just how much work you do!
    Describe yourself in X number of words - again another tough question. Why not ask someone else - such as a partner or friend - to describe your qualities to you.
    What are your strengths? - think back to recent situations that you've had to deal with. Perhaps it was a last-minute piece of work or dealing with a difficult task or person. How well did you handle it?
    What are your weaknesses? - be careful with this question! The employer is looking for how self-aware you are. Again, think of a recent situation and what you learnt from it.
    What do you know about our company? - this is when your research pays off. You'll be showing the employer that you're just as interested in them as they are in you.
    Why do you think you are suitable for the role? - this is your opportunity to let the employer know how your experience and knowledge will benefit them. Don't be shy!
    Where do you see yourself in five years time? - this all depends on how ambitious you are. If you're going for a junior position, say that, naturally, you want to progress. If you're applying for a senior position, you could say that you want to face new challenges.
    What do you look for in a company? - this can relate to any number of things including work environment, good management or opportunity to progress.
    Why do you want to leave your current employer? - it's best to be tactful with this question. Never speak negatively about your current employer; state that you are looking for a new challenge or change of direction.

Divisional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Interaction Recruitment (Coventry, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Telephone Interview - Pretty straight forward and asked me in for a 1st interview where I jumped into action and got myself to Coventry as fast as I could by train
    1st Interview - Had 3 people interview me and feed back was "we like your slaes style and the other 2 seem to like you"
    2nd Interview - a girl drove all the way from Cambridge and seemed that we had a positive 1 hr 15 minutes, she was still a senior consultant so I was some what confused that I was being assessed by someone who had barley touched the surface of the industry after I had years of experience in recruitment management.
    Unfortunately the main interviewer had become quite short and I suspected there was something wrong due to his attitude, maybe he didn't like me following him up after he failed to get back to me when promised.
    All in all I enjoyed the interview process but I did not enjoy having to chase up a grumpy Divisional Director. I am a sales person, sales people chase up, get a grip!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Interaction Recruitment   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interaction Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a phone call and the quality of the interaction made me lose interest before the call was made. They opened by asking me what would be my dream job - what a question? Who would ask such a thing. They seemed very robotic and the whole process was an uncomfortable experience. I think if you are an actual consultant it is an issue - do apply if you are looking to check your brain at the door and follow a set of rules.

Interview Questions

• What does change management mean to you? When I asked the same question to them they claimed it was not important - what?   1 Answer

Consultant Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worthing, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interaction Recruitment (Worthing, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Be warned. They will massively oversell the opportunity to you, but dont be fooled, they are thieves and liars. Ask about the whole team that walked out in Worthing, or why their Area Managers and Branch Managers are no longer with the business. Be wary.

Specialist Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotherham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interaction Recruitment (Rotherham, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Went for a BDM role but ended up with a recruitment consultant position which was 1 interview and another with a sales presentation. I then had another 2 interviews as the original position that was offered to me was then no longer available and put me forward for a consultant. Met with the Director Andrew who is a very nice guy from what I saw.

Interview Questions

• if we had to choose between you and another candidate what would you say to try and ensure we chose you?   1 Answer

Industrial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Interaction Recruitment (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

meet with the branch manager, the second interview was meant to be with the MD, Andrew but he did not show up on my interview day so i was interviewed again by the manager and another consultant sat in on the interview.

promised the world and was unable to deliver on any of their promises.

Industrial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interaction Recruitment (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

One call then them begging to come in asap, then a face to face then invited back the next day to meet the ceo Andrew, he have a good speech but over promised

Interview Questions

• What challenge do u think your come up against   1 Answer