JAZD Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 21, 2016

2.8

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JAZD Markets (Andover, MA).

Interview

Walked in to an office with no one to greet me. There was a phone with a do no disturb message on it, so I called the person I was interviewing with from my cell phone. He came out and greeted me. I walked into his office, and we sat down. He was very casual and asked me a few basic questions.
    I was then shuffled into another room and met with another presumably higher up exec. for another brief discussion. Where did you go to school? What did you study? Where do you see yourself in 5 years/10 years? The usual.
    I then met with the two best sales reps. After talking to them I was shuffled back into the office I was originally in. All in all I was in four different offices and asked the same 8 questions.
    I enjoyed meeting the people, but it was a little disorganized.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Jaz'd Markets? What is your understanding of our product/service?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at JAZD Markets (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Awful. The person who interviewed me was the owner and he acted like the cmpany was about to make the forbs list. It was all a lie, people were miserable and the only reason he interviewed me was because later i found out he fired people every single day

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JAZD Markets (Andover, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

the interview wasn't too complex and was somewhat brief. No front desk so basically just walked in. First I spoke with the CFO who was also the head of HR and basically everything else. We went into details of what the position would be like, told me about their website and the product itself and how it worked. Told me what issues I would face and how conversations with customers would be like. Afterwards I met and spoke with the CEO who would be the last person I met with. Was then asked about what classes I did with school, what did I have for any prior experience. Was questioned about my responses in a negative way on a few accounts. They were very vague questions about where I saw myself in the next 10 years and what I was looking for out of this job.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JAZD Markets (Andover, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

When first arriving at Jazd, there was nothing at the front desk but a phone with extentions to who you need to speak with, which did not work. So after finding someone, I was escourted to the person whom I had been collaborating with through phone and email. He was nice, but did not ask me anything about my resume or qualifications, just showed me their websites and services that they do. After that, I was to meet with the head of marketing, which kept me waiting over 30 minutes. After finally being called into his office, I was asked very rude and non-relevant questions. After dicussing my ecperiences of various companies, he asked me several times why those companies would not hire me after interning with them. I explained, 4 times, that they had no job openings at this time or money in their budget to hire me. I asked him if he wanted a list of references and he said that wasn't necessary. I felt put down, and uncomfortable during this interview and I would never work here. I can't work for jerks who ask me irrelevant questions and make me feel bad about my itelligence and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What are your values?   1 Answer
    • Why didn't your past internship companies hire you?   1 Answer

Does not seem like a company with culture, very rude individuals and I would not reccommend this company to entry level applicats at all. Does not seem like a good place to start your career.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JAZD Markets in November 2012.

Interview

First thing was this weird front part with a telephone thing with extensions I had no idea what to do so I just stood waiting til someone came and saw me til I had saw the person I was interviewing me. Does this company seriously think its the best in the world of something. Unprofessional work staff. On called swearing. Telling me I would have to clean cars as part of my job. You don't tell someone on a interview that. Downgrading my work experience. Telling me that Marketing has nothing to do with Sales are you serious they work hand and hand. I see why they are always looking for new people all the time. They had to have atleast 100 desk's with computers and maybe had like 3 or 4 people working. Don't apply here!

Interview Questions

• Why didn't I get a job offer at my internship?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JAZD Markets in March 2010.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview.. Finally I got a project to complete.

Interview Questions

• How do u implement css in a reusable manner that can be used on multiple sites   Answer Question