JWT Action Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JWT Action Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at JWT Action

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JWT Action (Akron, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Typical HR phone screening interview. Professional, but with an agenda - they are building a "pipeline" of applicants, and don't really have as many jobs as posted. The interviewer was experienced and courteous, and very good at "working" the conversation. This first impression of this company was okay, but did reinforce the stereotype of a political and self-serving ad agency culture.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at JWT Action (Akron, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Company reached out to me due to a recommendation for an open position. After sending my resume, I was asked to come in for an interview at a time that worked best for me. After filling out paperwork, I met with the head of HR. I spent some one-on-one time with HR answering basic questions: career goals, what I can bring to the company, etc. HR was extremely friendly and made me feel at ease. I next met with the team I would be working with, again, answering normal questions. At that time, I set up my next interview to meet with the rest of the team. After the second interview, they called me back within two days to offer me a job. As an entry level position, there was no negotiating.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked that made me think off the top of my head: Most recent news story, etc. This was more so to see if I was able to come up quickly with valuable answers which is important in this industry   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JWT Action (Akron, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

At first I was interviewed by 3 people, then I went to interview with the Account Supervisor, then I interviewed with 2 other people. Overall they want to know what you bring to the table and how you prioritize. After the meeting with the first 3 people everything else was just talking about what the day to day responsibilities of the job are.

Interview Questions

• During the day you will have multiple deadlines and lots of things going on. How would you prioritize 5 projects that you are working on, and that are all due the same day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR doesn't negotiate at all. They are very rude about it and basically tell you to take it or leave it. And the offer the give isn't the best at all.