Jack Morton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Morton (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through their career portal and got into contact with a strategist at the office. They brought me in and asked me several questions about my qualifications and to see if I was a good fit!

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack Morton (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Briefly chatted with Group Creative Director over upcoming projects. The Creative Director was extremely cordial and friendly and asked good questions about my background. We focused on the company's vision for a bit and I learned a lot about his perspective on the upcoming year and how he was planning to position the work of the agency.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack Morton (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very interesting process. Spoke with two offices. One seemed very rushed and eager to get things going (like start tomorrow!) and the other seemed very lax and less clear if they could bring me on. Both took a nice amount of time to get to know me and introduce me to others in their office.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing I was looking for in a new workplace?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

After the initial application online, a secondary follow up application was offered which had specific questions about branding. After this a phone interview offer was extended and the call was just 15 minutes. I am still waiting for a response to follow up the phone interview. The next step would be an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Jack Morton over other company's?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Morton.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly standard, starting with a phone interview with their corporate office and then a follow up in-person interview in the actual office I applied to. Only problem, after the interview in-person, they never contacted me back. I sent numerous follow up interviews and thought the process actual interview went well, but never heard a response.

Interview Questions

• Past experience question, but they added "how would that help you with this particular role"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Morton (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

After applying, I had a brief phone interview with someone from HR. I was then asked to come in for an interview with the director of the department I was applying to work in.

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jack Morton (San Francisco, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Hiring process was very straight forward as I knew the Managing Director. Over the course of 4-5 interviews, I secured the position over the course of about 2 months. They hire in quarters. It's likely they won't have the start date until after the turn of a quarter.

It helps tremendously if you know someone in the office to help be a reference or vouch for your experience. The initial vetting process will go through the Jack Boston office before you end up taking to anyone at the local office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate to the higher end of your acceptance scale and expect to get taken down a notch or two. Also be sure to request extra weeks of vacation beyond the standard offer.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack Morton in June 2009.

Interview

Always starts with HR with an initial vetting process (by phone). Interviews with local office managers will be set-up with manager and a # of team members depending on position and need.

Interview Questions

• What field would you work in if not marketing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

All negotiations are individualized and are typical. If an offer is made you have the option to counter and have a dialogue.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack Morton.

Interview

Sent in resume and was called for in person interview. Process was easy. Seems they were looking for someone that had done the exact same job for their agency. Very stuck on buzz words and individuals that were deep into creative.
    No return phone calls or follow up by hr or hiring manger. I guess courtesy has gone by the wayside.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack Morton.

Interview

Interview set up through head hunter. Very polite and straight forward about position and work environment. Very comfortable, easy going conversation.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any part of the interview difficult, but be prepared to discuss working/motivating/achieving client-focused results across departments.   Answer Question