Jasculca/Terman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jasculca/Terman

Account Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jasculca/Terman.

Interview

Skype interview - depends on your location at time of interview. The usual/typical interview questions Ask about previous experiences & why you're interested in JT. Some people had two interview, some only one.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jasculca/Terman.

Interview

They emailed me and asked to interview me. They asked me some simple questions like why I wanted to work there and what I liked about their company. It was with two people who coordinated the intern program. When they offered me the job they let me come and visit the office and meet them in person as well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jasculca/Terman (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed and said that they wanted me to come in for an interview.

I thought the interview went very well, the woman was very nice. She said that I would hear back the following Monday either way. Well, to make a long story short, I heard nothing for over a month. I followed up multiple times with no reply. I thought it was very rude since I drove almost 4 hours to go to the interview.

The interview itself was not difficult. Very normal questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jasculca/Terman (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

One of my strangest interview experiences was with this company. They reached out and asked if I was interested in an interview. It was very casual. They insisted that they would let me know within a few days and then NEVER did. I followed up a few times but received out of office replies.

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jasculca/Terman (Chicago, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

I had been referred to the firm by one of its clients who had been working closely with the firm for years. I received a call in spring of 2008 from one of the intern coordinators. She was very friendly and told me the great news - they'd like me to come in and interview in person. She also asked that I send two writing samples. Once I went in, we talked about why I was interested in communications/PR and past experiences in both my career as well as college. We had a great conversation and I left feeling optimistic. About 2 months later, I received the call that I was chosen for the fall group.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strongest attributes that a team here would benefit from having you as a member?   Answer Question