Jazz Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jazz Aviation Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.8

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Aviation (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Webcam pre screening, Phone interview, French Phone interview, One-on-One. Took time to arrange everything and be scheduled for a medical then things progressed quickly. They aren't very organized and things changed a lot. Figure out a plan and stick with it.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Aviation (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Took a few months to hear back after I had applied but one day I got an email saying I had been chosen to do an online video interview. I completed the video interview and a few days later got an email for a face to face interview.

The video interview was some pretty basic and general questions in both languages. The face to face interview was one of the most "in depth" interviews I have had so far and the longest one. A lot of situational and behavioral type questions. They also gave me a scenario and I had to act out how I would deal with the passenger causing the issue. This second interview took about 45-50 minutes. Concluding the interview, I was told I would get a response back within 2 weeks.

Within 24 hours, I had filled out documents they sent me and did my medical.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the duties of a flight attendant?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jazz Aviation in November 2017.

Interview

After applying I was sent an email to do a recorded interview on HireVue. The next day Jazz called to set up a f2f with an HR employee and a flight attendant on HireVue as well. In the following days I received emails containing a term of employment form, an invitation for an online criminal check and information regarding the medical.

Interview Questions

• What are the flight attendant's responsibilities regarding security?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jazz Aviation (Regina, SK (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

At first they called me for a phone interview and then they emailed me information about the time and who will interview me at the airport. They told me to come with a business attire. Two people interviewed me with 8 sets of questions more on situational and how to deal with it.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for air jazz?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Aviation (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then I received an invitation for a HireVue interview, I recorded myself speaking English and French. After one week, I got an email in order to schedule an appointment for a live interview. The interviewers were very professional, they asked a behavioural questions, and you need to give them examples about every situation.
    Same day after the interview, I got a call to book an appointment with the clinic for a medical test, and after 3 days, they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you suggest something and it was approved by the manager.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Aviation (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took between 3 to 4 weeks, I applied on the first week of April 2017 and received an invitation in the same week to do an online interview on Hirevue. The interview is not a face to face it was just a few questions in English and French. Then, the next week I got an e-mail telling me to contact Jazz Aviation to Schedule a Skype face to face interview. My interview was on the 12th of April. The interviewers were very nice and made me feel comfortable. The next day I received an e-mail saying i was successful with me interview and that someone at Drivercheck would contact me for a Medical appointment (it was sceduled on April 20th). They were very accomodating as they offered me to do the Medical test in Québec city (Where I actually live) so it was very easy for me to get there. The Medical test is quite simple, but long, there is a Urine test, urine dip for detection of drugs, ear and eye tests, a medical examination from the doctor and two blood draws, one for sugar in the blood and th other one for general check. Monday April 24th I received a call from HR to give me an offer which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are the good qualities of a flight attendant?   8 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jazz Aviation (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I arrive earlier and they bring me directly to my interviewer, It was a face 2 face interview it takes around 55 minutes, a lot of peoples was there i was impress

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Aviation (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

This was the 2nd interview with two Jazz employee from HR. After I completed my first online interview . It took place at the Air Canada Hangar near the airport. I was greeted at the Security desk, filled some paperwork and the HR person came to get me. Very professional setting

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions all focused on what I accomplished , felt during my work experience, spoke about myself and what I know about the position. What I am expecting of the position, live situation to play as flight attendant   2 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jazz Aviation (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

First step - HR screening.
    The lady on the phone sounded rude and in a bit of a hurry. She said "Don't call me, I'll call you if we decide to proceed", which was a bit strange as most people don't hound HR so early in the game.
    Tone of questioning was unprofessional and she did not know much about the position (salary range, description, reporting structure). General one-liners and rah-rahs about the company being great (which I doubt from online reviews).

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Aviation (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I received an email asking when i would be able to do a phone interview. the phone interview was easy, simple questions in french,
    then i received an email letting me know i had seven days to complete a hirevue interview. completed that as well,
     a couple days later i received an email letting me know to call a number to set up a F2F. the face to face was nice. i had one woman from hr and the other was a flight attendant and they were both wonderful and made me feel at ease (made me all the more interested in the position).

then the next day i received an email letting me know to fill out a criminal background check, medical test and that my references would be called. i did the pre-placement medical, and now i have received an email detailig another company to contact me (drivercheck) and to abide to their requests..